cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Smoking Declared ILLEGAL in the State of Utah

What IF???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Smoking Declared ILLEGAL in the State of Utah

[img width=450 height=276]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/trolls/postchart.jpg[/img]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Then I guess it would be illegal to smoke in ....... Utah
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

This is worse than prophets onion stories, you are abusing your power as veteran poster.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    This is worse than prophets onion stories, you are abusing your power as veteran poster.
    Mine are 100% of the time linked, so if you get tricked it's like calling yourself an idiot.
    Then again, everyone is an idiot so we are back where we started.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Mine are 100% of the time linked, so if you get tricked it's like calling yourself an idiot.
    Yeah but why do I want to click on a link to a stupid story when you copy the entire story onto the page, it is a waste of time, a better solution would be if you made it clear that it was an onion story so I could just ignore it.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Yeah but why do I want to click on a link to a stupid story when you copy the entire story onto the page, it is a waste of time, a better solution would be if you made it clear that it was an onion story so I could just ignore it.
    it says onion story on it.
    Guess what ,you have already spent more time bitching and moaning about it then the second it would take you to look at the link.
    Seriously, if you read an onion story and, even for a second, think it's true, you need to either lay off the drugs or start taking them.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    it says onion story on it.
    Guess what ,you have already spent more time bitching and moaning about it then the second it would take you to look at the link.
    Seriously, if you read an onion story and, even for a second, think it's true, you need to either lay off the drugs or start taking them.
    The story you posted yesterday about oprah was very believable and did not say that it was an onion story. here's a link so you can see for yourself.
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php...7675#msg577675
    If you like onion stories good for you, I don't. Is it really too much to ask that you put in the headline "the onion". I am not worried about the time it takes since I am mostly wasting time on this site anyway, but I would rather spend my time arguing about stupid thing like this than reading stupid things like your onion stories.