Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    Crazy pooh bro, I was at the store and I ran into this big tall vikings fan. We talked vikings for about 10 minutes then I told him about this site, He said that he had joined and that his name was SageVike and that he was sent to PP.O hell 3 times, and banned for coincidently double posting cause he said his mouse clicked twice, Don't know the guy much, was banned before I found this site, but he seems like a cool guy, he said he will be at the game vs Baltimore, and the steelers game, and hopes to Tailgate with you guys, I would suggest just letting him join >_>

    O and he said to unban him, please do, I dont want to tell a 6'8 350 pound man no >_>...He looks like Phil Loadholt, an exact copy.

  2. #32
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    Crazy pooh bro, I was at the store and I ran into this big tall vikings fan. We talked vikings for about 10 minutes then I told him about this site, He said that he had joined and that his name was SageVike and that he was sent to PP.O hell 3 times, and banned for coincidently double posting cause he said his mouse clicked twice, Don't know the guy much, was banned before I found this site, but he seems like a cool guy, he said he will be at the game vs Baltimore, and the steelers game, and hopes to Tailgate with you guys, I would suggest just letting him join >_>

    O and he said to unban him, please do, I dont want to tell a 6'8 350 pound man no >_>...He looks like Phil Loadholt, an exact copy.

    lmao, I don't remember him but that's a really good story SI.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  3. #33
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    He asked me if there is any progress in this...

  4. #34
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    Crazy pooh bro, I was at the store and I ran into this big tall vikings fan. We talked vikings for about 10 minutes then I told him about this site, He said that he had joined and that his name was SageVike and that he was sent to PP.O hell 3 times, and banned for coincidently double posting cause he said his mouse clicked twice, Don't know the guy much, was banned before I found this site, but he seems like a cool guy, he said he will be at the game vs Baltimore, and the steelers game, and hopes to Tailgate with you guys, I would suggest just letting him join >_>

    O and he said to unban him, please do, I dont want to tell a 6'8 350 pound man no >_>...He looks like Phil Loadholt, an exact copy.



    lmao, I don't remember him but that's a really good story SI.
    I remember him now.
    He was intentionally starting new duplicate
    threads even after he was aked to stop he kept doing it, intentionally, was warned, and did it again. So I guess I am missing how his mouse "accidently" double clicked.

  5. #35
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    He asked me if there is any progress in this...
    Did you exchange phone numbers or what?

  6. #36
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    He asked me if there is any progress in this...
    Did you exchange phone numbers or what?
    Yeah, He is a cool guy.

  7. #37
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    or not i see..

  8. #38
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    Sage Said he can't wait to see you guys at the Pittsburgh game. We will be coming down Sat morning.

  9. #39
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    Sage Said he can't wait to see you guys at the Pittsburgh game. We will be coming down Sat morning.
    He's probably bringing a baseball bat and a handgun for everybody on this site who "wronged" him.
    I'd be on high alert guys!

  10. #40
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: SageVike's Living Room

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    Sage Said he can't wait to see you guys at the Pittsburgh game. We will be coming down Sat morning.
    He's probably bringing a baseball bat and a handgun for everybody on this site who "wronged" him.
    I'd be on high alert guys!
    LMFAO! atleast im on his good side!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 07:25 AM
  2. What did/does your Dad/Parent do for a living?
    By Frostbite in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 03:09 PM
  3. What does everyone do for a living??
    By OchoCinco in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:16 PM
  4. Living Fossil
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 08:39 PM
  5. YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2005, WHEN.........
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 07:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •