Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: PPO Hell---NOOO

  1. #21
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    "whiteboy" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Seeing someone banished to hell puts a smile on my face, even if it is for only 14 days.
    I have no idea who you are, but enjoy your stay in the inferno.
    May your flesh rot from your body as you sustain yourself by eating it.
    What exactly is the point of talking poop to someone in "PPO Hell"?
    Aren't you all doing the same thing as the person who was sent here with all of this 2nd grade comments?
    I'd expect this kind of junk out of middle-aged men living in their moms basement....
    IMHO, you all need to grow up a lil bit and quit taking this site so freakin serious....
    :

    I guess I better hold me tongue
    :-X
    before I get sent to the "inferno", lol, wow you guys are pretty special
    That is the whole idea of PP.O Hell.

    Otherwise it would just be another forum, and in which case why not just ban the dweebs that end up there.

    If it bothers you, you should not click the link, man. Easy as that.
    But what you all are doing, isn't that flaming or instigating <insert the proper internet word here>?
    Sure you could think of it like that.

    But you have to break the rules in order to end up in Hell.

    So it's a form of punishment you see.

    Kinda like jail. You go there if you f**k up.
    -Sno

  2. #22
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    "whiteboy" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Seeing someone banished to hell puts a smile on my face, even if it is for only 14 days.
    I have no idea who you are, but enjoy your stay in the inferno.
    May your flesh rot from your body as you sustain yourself by eating it.
    What exactly is the point of talking poop to someone in "PPO Hell"?
    Aren't you all doing the same thing as the person who was sent here with all of this 2nd grade comments?
    I'd expect this kind of junk out of middle-aged men living in their moms basement....
    IMHO, you all need to grow up a lil bit and quit taking this site so freakin serious....

    :

    I guess I better hold me tongue
    :-X
    before I get sent to the "inferno", lol, wow you guys are pretty special
    That is the whole idea of PP.O Hell.

    Otherwise it would just be another forum, and in which case why not just ban the dweebs that end up there.

    If it bothers you, you should not click the link, man. Easy as that.
    But what you all are doing, isn't that flaming or instigating <insert the proper internet word here>?
    Maybe you should re-evaluate yourself that you take something that is silly fun so seriously.
    I would suspect that you should lighten up.
    We're not out to get you!

    Besides, rather than ban them, they get a chance to clean up their act and be granted access everywhere.
    I suppose you would rather I ban them outright, with that gentle sensibility you are displaying?

    ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN.
    RELAX.

  3. #23
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    "whiteboy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Seeing someone banished to hell puts a smile on my face, even if it is for only 14 days.
    I have no idea who you are, but enjoy your stay in the inferno.
    May your flesh rot from your body as you sustain yourself by eating it.
    What exactly is the point of talking poop to someone in "PPO Hell"?
    Aren't you all doing the same thing as the person who was sent here with all of this 2nd grade comments?
    I'd expect this kind of junk out of middle-aged men living in their moms basement....
    IMHO, you all need to grow up a lil bit and quit taking this site so freakin serious....

    :

    I guess I better hold me tongue
    :-X
    before I get sent to the "inferno",
    lol, wow you guys are pretty special
    Yeah, otherwise we will send you to PP.O Hell to be with your brother...yeah, I do remember!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #24
    whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    446

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    Maybe I should, but it seems like some chose what rules to follow and not follow.
    I ain't gonna get all angry over this cause there like the saying goes something like:

    "Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olypmics, even if you win, your still retarded"

    LOL -- I remember that too Cajun

  5. #25
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    But small joys whiteboy sometimes still feel really good like winning an argument on the Internet or teasing people that are serving time in PPO Hell!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  6. #26
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    I love this thread.


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  7. #27
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    "Freya" wrote:
    I love this thread.
    I bet you like to be on top, too.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #28
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    I don't really understand what PPO hell is. Is there anyway I could visit hell for like an hour or something?

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I don't really understand what PPO hell is. Is there anyway I could visit hell for like an hour or something?
    Ever been to an Abercrombie & Fitch store?
    It's pretty much just like that, but all the hotties and hunks are demons with bad teeth.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: PPO Hell---NOOO

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Freya" wrote:
    I love this thread.
    I bet you like to be on top, too.

    =Z=
    As in alpha, yes.


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the Hell?
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 07:01 AM
  2. Nooo!
    By SamOchoCinco in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:25 AM
  3. MOVED: PPO Hell---NOOO
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:27 PM
  4. PP.O Hell
    By Prophet in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 09:19 AM
  5. What ta hell?
    By smootpepper in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 08:10 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •