Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: PP.O Hell is here!

"Webby" wrote:
    The lost souls that refuse to follow the rules get a last chance before banishment in the PP.O Hell cage match forum.

Should be specifically entertaining for troll smacking, as we keep them penned in here where they can whine and complain and speak on with worthless drivel.
    They don't infect the rest of the Pure Vikings Country around the rest of the site.

SKOL!

Wow, you people love to play god don't you. I remember back when I first started here I suggested that all of the 'Hall of Famers' be put on a page with a little bio about each one for fun but you same people told me 'No, its not fair to others. We're all equals here regardless of how many posts you have...blah blah blah'. How is this any different?

This is such a stupid idea and I will boycott this site if this goes down. Everyone's entitled to their opinion regardless of what you think about it. I understand that Prophet is the self-proclaimed "know it all" and he will probably deem this post as "illogical"
    : but honestly, if you start singling out members I'll be the first to leave (whether you care or not) and I will tell spread the word that this site is garbage. I agree with getting rid of trolls, don't get me wrong, but to put members in a 'hell' because they said some isn't fair to them, regardless of what they say. I'd rather be kicked off this site than go to 'PPO Hell' while you 'the elite' get to stick around and say whatever you want. This just sounds like a hair-brained way to get rid of the people that don't agree with your opinion, and that isn't fair to the rest of us...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"audioghost" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    The lost souls that refuse to follow the rules get a last chance before banishment in the PP.O Hell cage match forum.

Should be specifically entertaining for troll smacking, as we keep them penned in here where they can whine and complain and speak on with worthless drivel.
    They don't infect the rest of the Pure Vikings Country around the rest of the site.

SKOL!

Wow, you people love to play god don't you. I remember back when I first started here I suggested that all of the 'Hall of Famers' be put on a page with a little bio about each one for fun but you same people told me 'No, its not fair to others. We're all equals here regardless of how many posts you have...blah blah blah'. How is this any different?

This is such a stupid idea and I will boycott this site if this goes down. Everyone's entitled to their opinion regardless of what you think about it. I understand that Prophet is the self-proclaimed "know it all" and he will probably deem this post as "illogical"
    : but honestly, if you start singling out members I'll be the first to leave (whether you care or not) and I will tell spread the word that this site is garbage. I agree with getting rid of trolls, don't get me wrong, but to put members in a 'hell' because they said some isn't fair to them, regardless of what they say. I'd rather be kicked off this site than go to 'PPO Hell' while you 'the elite' get to stick around and say whatever you want. This just sounds like a hair-brained way to get rid of the people that don't agree with your opinion, and that isn't fair to the rest of us...
    You're special, have a cookie

Sorry, but I just don't see how this would benefit this site or any of its members...

I mean, besides making the moderators feel like they're smarter than the rest of us...but how would that change anything?
    ???

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"audioghost" wrote:
    ...This is such a stupid idea and I will boycott this site if this goes down. Everyone's entitled to their opinion regardless of what you think about it. I understand that Prophet is the self-proclaimed "know it all" and he will probably deem this post as "illogical"
    : but honestly, if you start singling out members I'll be the first to leave (whether you care or not) and I will tell spread the word that this site is garbage...
    You are entitled to your opinion.
    This, as far as I know, is meant for the trolls and people that get banned for not following the rules.
    It has nothing to do with someone not agreeing with your opinion.

I don't care that you don't like me, you're posting in hell, so be it.
    FYI, when I say someone is illogical it is because they say something that is not true and present it as fact or say something crazy.

Personally, I think it's a funny idea.
    You don't.
    Just get the facts straight before you trash something.
    It's not a place for putting people that don't agree with you.
    It's for repeat offenders that bring the board down.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"audioghost" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

SKOL!

You're a pretty cool guy, AG, but the purpose of a boycott is to make something suffer by not using it.
    Well, this site will still be going strong as ever if you decide to "boycott".

I'm no elite on this site by any means and I think PP.O Hell is a great idea as a means of entertainment and a second chance for those that make mistakes.
    Back when I was banned, I would've given anything for a PP.O Hell.
    It will serve as a way for people to earn their way back on the "good" part of the site.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"audioghost" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

SKOL!

Thankfully, not just anyone can put anyone else in PP.O Hell.

I can guarantee you it won't be something that is abused by the moderators.

It's mainly a place for fun. A place where we can put trolls that want to talk trash and rip on the site. This way we can have fun with them and poke them a bit, without letting them ruin the rest of the site with garbage.

Banned members will have the opportunity to post here to either A) show that they can behave like normal human beings or B) act like jerks and be confrontational without bringing the rest of the site down.

People won't go to "Hell" arbitrarily...there will be a reason for it.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"audioghost" wrote:
    Sorry, but I just don't see how this would benefit this site or any of its members...

I mean, besides making the moderators feel like they're smarter than the rest of us...but how would that change anything?
    ???
    Go ahead, repeatedly break the rules and tell the mods to go f--- themselves.
    You can be in PPO Hell too.
    See, people get a second chance this way, but get locked to one board.

Just cause I think you're as smart as a fig newton doesn't mean I put your thread here.
    You get to earn your spot in PPO Hell.

Guarantee I see you here when the first Packer Troll descends.

Additionally, morbidly stupid rule breaking threads and folks go here which then stop polluting the normal Vikings discussion, of which you have complained.

Ohh, sounding better all the time.

Finally, lighten up.
    Its a whimsical forum for the offseason.
    Not that I would expect any less of a diatribe from Mr. Anger.

Shouldn't this thread go in the 'Post Wasteland' board ?

Why can't people follow the rules, and stop creating duplicate boards?

j/k

;D

When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

I say call it the "PP.O Sin Bin" .... it's called a Sin Bin in rugby, same as a penalty box in hockey ..... sounds better to me then "Hell" ... just a thought.

"Webby" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:

???
    Go ahead, repeatedly break the rules and tell the mods to go f--- themselves.

You can be in PPO Hell too.

See, people get a second chance this way, but get locked to one board.

Just cause I think you're as smart as a fig newton doesn't mean I put your thread here.

You get to earn your spot in PPO Hell.

Guarantee I see you here when the first Packer Troll descends.

Additionally, morbidly stupid rule breaking threads and folks go here which then stop polluting the normal Vikings discussion, of which you have complained.

Ohh, sounding better all the time.

Finally, lighten up.
    Its a whimsical forum for the offseason.

Not that I would expect any less of a diatribe from Mr. Anger.

Go ahead...take your personal shots. Get rid of my account...I will no longer be a member of this site...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast