Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Pink Dot of Whining & Complaining

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    It is not the complaining about the Vikings that gets me. It is the little things that people cry about that do not relate to football.
    The only thing that really gets me are the people who talk like experts about things that they really have no clue.
    It's called an opinion.
    There's a difference between expressing an opinion and stating something as fact.

And, even if it's just an opinion, that doesn't mean it's not blatently idiotic.

Let's say that the opinion is that the Holocaust was just made up.
    Is it okay to spout that?

=Z=
    damn u went there!!!... and i'm thinking of dumb shit like Sage is the best QB in the league or he is our answer at QB kind of post...

;D

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    It is not the complaining about the Vikings that gets me. It is the little things that people cry about that do not relate to football.
    The only thing that really gets me are the people who talk like experts about things that they really have no clue.
    It's called an opinion.
    There's a difference between expressing an opinion and stating something as fact.

And, even if it's just an opinion, that doesn't mean it's not blatently idiotic.

Blatenly idiotic IYO. I don't know about others but my opinions are never facts. You Holocaust comment is just a joke.
    But it's an opinion!
    An extreme one, for sure, but one which lots of people continue to hold.

I used it as an extreme example - and that seems to have worked.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    It's called an opinion.

damn u went there!!!... and i'm thinking of dumb shit like Sage is the best QB in the league or he is our answer at QB kind of post...

;D
    I'm more thinking of stuff like:

"The offensive play-calling sucked."
    Yes, that's an opinion.
    But I think it's idiotic, since the poster has no idea what play was called, what defense was called to oppose it, what line adjustments were made, what blitz adjustments were made, what assignments were missed, etc. etc.

=Z=

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=51295.msg930444#msg930444 date=1238689934]
    It's called an opinion.

Blatenly idiotic IYO. I don't know about others but my opinions are never facts. You Holocaust comment is just a joke.
    But it's an opinion!

=Z=
    [/quote]

How is that an opinion? It has been proven wrong with countless pictures and experiences.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=51295.msg930453#msg930453 date=1238690038]
    It's called an opinion.

But it's an opinion!

[/quote]

How is that an opinion? It has been proven wrong with countless pictures and experiences.
    [/quote]

Those with that opinion will tell you that that is all fake.

Just like the moon landings.

=Z=

"Zeus" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    It's called an opinion.

;D

Yes, that's an opinion.
    But I think it's idiotic, since the poster has no idea what play was called, what defense was called to oppose it, what line adjustments were made, what blitz adjustments were made, what assignments were missed, etc. etc.

=Z=
    [/quote]

How do you take that as a poster saying it is fact? It is not idiotic. Yes he has no idea but can you prove him wrong that it does not suck?

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=51295.msg930460#msg930460 date=1238690155]
    It's called an opinion.

But it's an opinion!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Those with that opinion will tell you that that is all fake.

Just like the moon landings.

=Z=
    [/quote]

I like you to find someone here that thinks the Holocaust is fake.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    It's called an opinion.

;D

Yes, that's an opinion.
    [/quote]

How do you take that as a poster saying it is fact? It is not idiotic. Yes he has no idea but can you prove him wrong that it does not suck?
    [/quote]

Since the poster has no idea of any of the particulars of the play, and only comments on the result based on their uniformed observation, then, yes, it is idiotic.

=Z=

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    It's called an opinion.

;D

Yes, that's an opinion.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Since the poster has no idea of any of the particulars of the play, and only comments on the result based on their uniformed observation, then, yes, it is idiotic.

=Z=
    [/quote]

I respect your opinion.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    It's called an opinion.

gol 'darnit u went there!!!... and i'm thinking of dumb pooh like Sage is the best QB in the league or he is our answer at QB kind of post...

;D

Yes, that's an opinion.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

=Z=
    [/quote]
    So your saying that a guy can't watch the game and make astute observation, follow-on assumptions and associated comments without being called an idiot?

Guess I need to quit watching the game.
    Leaves all the fun out of it now doesn't it. :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast