Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: OVERRATED!!!!!!

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    66

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    What? Was that post written by a 5th grader? What the hell is a leuge?

    I can't even respond to that... what the hell are you trying to say?
    LMFAO - sounds like the Anchorman.

    RG had the most stats?
    I don't even know what that means...

    GB fans can stop comparing Grant to Peterson.

  2. #42
    StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,255

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    Ever see the movie "Any Given Sunday", when they throw the new QB in, and he has never started a game before, and the linebackers are barking at him going "It is going to be a LONG day today !".

    Well, that is Aaron Rodgers on Monday.

  3. #43
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    Al Harris is one of the most overrated players in the NFL... he showed who he really is when he played the Giants. He got destroyed by Burress.

    Im so excited about Monday Night that i had the opportunity to move someone from 6-10 for $300 bucks and I just couldn't do it... Moving someone - $300, Watching Aaron Rodgers limp and cry off the field -- Priceless

  4. #44
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,854

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Ever see the movie "Any Given Sunday", when they throw the new QB in, and he has never started a game before, and the linebackers are barking at him going "It is going to be a LONG day today !".

    Well, that is Aaron Rodgers on Monday.
    Ironically, Willie Beeman has more incommon with TJ than Aaron Rodgers.

    1) He made his first entrance during a game when both Qbs were knocked out of.
    2) He's Black ( TJ is more black than Aaron Rodgers)
    3) Willie Made tons of plays with his legs ( Again sounds more like TJ)
    4) Willie wasn't h*mosexual ( Rodgers is disqulified)


  5. #45
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    LMAO.
    I was wondering how long this thread would last in the Vikings forum.
    Maybe if it was in Trash the Pack (where smack is allowed and encouraged) it would have lasted longer.

    EDIT:
    Is Ihatevikings restricted to Hell?
    He might be a little over reactive, but he seems to have calmed down by the end of the thread.
    Don't know if he really needs to be here yet...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #46
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    Why the fuck do we let retarded fucking 4th graders in here?
    Geezzzzzzzzzzz!

    This guy is easily one of the dumbest fucktards ever to grace this site.


    Go back to licking sheep taint you fuckin moron asshat!


  7. #47
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Why the floop do we let Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd fricken 4th graders in here?
    Geezzzzzzzzzzz!

    This guy is easily one of the dumbest fucktards ever to grace this site.


    Go back to licking sheep taint you fricken silly guy asshat!

    Nah, we've had worse here before.

    This guy started off badly but cooled himself eventually.
    Besides, he's young, there is still time to turn him from the green side... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #48
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO.
    I was wondering how long this thread would last in the Vikings forum.
    Maybe if it was in Trash the Pack (where smack is allowed and encouraged) it would have lasted longer.

    EDIT:
    Is Ihatevikings restricted to Hell?
    He might be a little over reactive, but he seems to have calmed down by the end of the thread.
    Don't know if he really needs to be here yet...
    This guy has been around before talking the same stupid shit. IMO he belongs there for good. Ned needs to come in here and cane his ass.

  9. #49
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Why the fuck do we let retarded fucking 4th graders in here?
    Geezzzzzzzzzzz!

    This guy is easily one of the dumbest fucktards ever to grace this site.


    Go back to licking sheep taint you fuckin moron asshat!

    I definitely just found out that was actually the TKE initiation rites here. I'm not a greek, so I really had no clue. One of the TKE's wears a packer jersey often, and I can't stop laughing about the SHEPPFLOOPER!!


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  10. #50
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

    [img width=450 height=375]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/gregair133/packpathetic.jpg[/img]
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Things That Are Overrated
    By jkjuggalo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:52 PM
  2. Is Peterson overrated?
    By Eyedea in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 06:38 PM
  3. overrated grossman at it again
    By TARKenton in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 03:44 PM
  4. Bears "D" overrated?
    By LuckyVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-05-2005, 03:10 AM
  5. Bucs D overrated?
    By akvikefan89 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 10:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •