Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OVERRATED!!!!!!

Re: OVERRATED!!!!!!

"Ihatevikings" wrote:
    I hate when people say underated to a player that has bad or average stats and then sais that the opposing teams players which has better stats are overrated not to diss anyone on this site but alotta people on this site do that!

Examples: The Vikings linebackers are better than the Packers? Not from what i last checked. Supposively henderson is eqaul to barnett
    ??? Yea not really and then how our cornerbacks are the most overrated tandem in the leuge ??? Yea well Vikes corners helped them to a one sided defensive failure so yea. Anyway also our receivers.........oh it pisses me off.........LOOK our recivers get out in the open alone! they cant get help from favre when they beat a corner for a deep TD so stop using brett as an excuse......also RG isnt any where near AD? Look AD may be better but maybe not for very long. RG had the most stats for the last half of the season.So yea now look im not meaning to diss any vikings fans or anyone on this site but gol 'darnit! Vikings wear purple glasses all the time...........If AD is so gol 'darnit good why didnt you guys beat us last year? Because of favre? That is the most acidine statment i have ever heard! Look we have practically the same team from last year except more motivation and confidence. A-rod wont choke he just wont its simple i know how he is he has composure so stop blaming a whole 35-0 shutouton a single player!

Look im sorry about that no offence intended to anyone and im not saying the packers will win no matter what im just saying stop being cocky!
    Anyone who thinks Ryan Grant is anywhere near AD in terms of talent needs a serious reality check.

And yes, Favre was the main reason why your receiving corps did so well, and also why Ryan Grant did well.
    Defenses will not respect Aaron Rodgers like they did Favre.
    Period.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Ihatevikings is offline Training Camp

look arlight nodak i got pissed because of the mommy daddy comment

but anyway the orginal post was not supposed to be offensive i was just sicka cocky fans

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

It's sad that packer fans used to spew on and on about how Favre is the greatest thing to ever happen to football and now that he's gone it's no big deal and the team will pick up where they left off.

You don't lose one of the best ever and not miss a step. The difference in the speed between Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers reading a defense should hit you about 5 minutes into the game. GB will be in max protection in a vanilla offense like you see with every QBs first game. The Packers are so overrated.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

At least our division... even the GB/MN rivalry is getting pretty damn heated.

I say, who the fuck cares about who is overrated... THE SEASON STARTS TOMORROW!!!!

We can re-visit this thread in 3-4 weeks and see who is overrated.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Translator anyone?

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"StillPurple" wrote:
    I don't think I would have gotten on the Internet when I was 14 and charged onto another team's site...

... wait, they didn't have the Internet when I was 14 !
    :

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

Honestly, no matter who is rated how, in the NFCN, anybody is dangerous in a division game. Even the Bears and Lions are going to be hard-fought wins this year.

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"tgorsegner" wrote:
    Honestly, no matter who is rated how, in the NFCN, anybody is dangerous in a division game. Even the Bears and Lions are going to be hard-fought wins this year.
    ... well, the Lions will.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Ihatevikings is offline Training Camp

Yea i guess for now ill rank packers and vikes even along with every other NFL team until the monday night game well just have to wait and see

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Ihatevikings" wrote:
    look arlight nodak i got pissed because of the mommy daddy comment

but anyway the orginal post was not supposed to be offensive i was just sicka cocky fans
    Fair enough.
    I'll admit that my comment was meant to get under your skin.
    You can't come into enemy territory with guns blazin and not expect some return fire.

I actually don't think that Rodgers will choke either.
    I have a lot of faith in him as a QB.
    I think that the OL will make him look worse than he is on Monday though.
    By the fourth or fifth game, I think they will be in their stride, especially after Wells comes back, and I think he will be putting up some great numbers.

As far as Grant, I am not sold.
    He did very well in the second half of the season, but having Fav-re for a QB helps.
    Rodgers won't command the same respect as Fav-re did, at least not until he proves that teams need to.
    Grant also held out of all of training camp, didn't play a single down in preseason because of injury, and missed practice again yesterday.
    I doubt he will be able to put any kind of show against the Vikings in week 1.
    Maybe when they meet again in week 10, but we'll see.

The 34-0 ass whooping we got last year was an abboration.
    Don't get me wrong, Green Bay had the better team last year.
    But the score was more lopsided than it should have been.
    Everything went right for the Packers, while everything went wrong for the Vikes.
    That doesn't happen very often.

I think if you take a step back and look at both teams, you will see that they match up pretty evenly.
    Green Bay is better in the passing D, the Vikings are better in Running D and O.
    This game will be decided by which team is able to get pressure on the opposing QB with just their front four.
    Whomever does that better will come out the victor.

I encourage you to come back here again on Tuesday, win or lose.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast