Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    tad/er is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16

    ohhhhhhhhh.......

    WELL ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT ALL OF YOULL ARE FOLLOWERS, IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO BE A LEADER!THANKS! AND IM SURE THAT YOULL WILL HAVE SOMETHING RESPOSIVE TO SAY, SO LETS HERE IT.

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

    Holy pooh.
    Edit this title. It is screwing with the layout.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

    Give me something to work with and I'll destroy you.
    Right now it's like drop kicking a newborn.
    No challenge and kind of gives you a sick feeling in your stomach.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    Del Rio is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    881

    Re: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

    "tad/er" wrote:
    WELL ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT ALL OF YOULL ARE FOLLOWERS, IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO BE A LEADER!THANKS! AND IM SURE THAT YOULL WILL HAVE SOMETHING RESPOSIVE TO SAY, SO LETS HERE IT.
    Resposive?

    Is that like "Oh my gawd me had sum resposive diareah.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

    My posts are worth 6 of yours.

  5. #5
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

    You have been given chances and you have ignored them and you are the one in PPO Hell and I don't think you are smart enough to take the hint so the next step is the big Bu-Bye and then you are banned.


    So keep being a jerk and end your time at PPO real quickly or try and be civil and maybe you can redeem yourself!

    I will take bets tho on not!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    You have been given chances and you have ignored them and you are the one in PPO Hell and I don't think you are smart enough to take the hint so the next step is the big Bu-Bye and then you are banned.


    So keep being a jerk and end your time at PPO real quickly or try and be civil and maybe you can redeem yourself!

    I will take bets tho on not!
    Ban WTP for being nice in hell!!!!!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ohhhhhhhhh.......

    I don't think redemption is possible for this putz.
    He was warned several times, but instead of listening he starts stupid threads like this one and tries (unsuccessfully) to get into a pissing contest with some of PP.O's most senior members.
    Looking forward to Webby giving him the boot...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: ohhhhhhhhh.......

    You're more fun that I initially thought. Instead of learning you have now pulled down your pants. Standing there with your slacks around your ankles pissing straight into an oncoming wind.


    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  9. #9
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: ohhhhhhhhh.......

    "tad/er" wrote:
    WELL ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT ALL OF YOULL ARE FOLLOWERS, IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO BE A LEADER!THANKS! AND IM SURE THAT YOULL WILL HAVE SOMETHING RESPOSIVE TO SAY, SO LETS HERE IT.
    You are from Wisconsin aren't you?


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  10. #10
    dalpoas83's Avatar
    dalpoas83 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: ohhhhhhhhh.......

    dont me bust a CAP IN YO ASS!

    j/k ;D

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •