Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Not Feeling Good

"scraaaaazy" wrote:
    Well it's been a few months since the end of the season. I still feel sick to my stomach. Same old feeling that my beloved Vikings are in for another horrible year. I can't help it. Childress makes me sick. I feel like I'm gonna vomit. Is there any hope?

:
    [size=11pt]Same old shit, post after post, month after month for over a year now![/size]

"scraaaaazy" wrote:
    I agree about the bad behavior. It makes it worse for everyone. I mean, I understand how frustrating it is. And then getting shut out by the Packers? The ultimate insult. I can't stand the Packers and their fans. And how bad we suck makes it worse. And to think that they wanted Childress. I was so happy we got him and felt like we got him when Green Bay wanted him and HA HA HA we got the best coach. But now? I wish they had him, not us. Look at it...they're 8-1 with Mc Carthy and I embarrased to even mention our record with Childress. It just sucks to be a Vikings fan right now when the hated Packers are kicking so much ass. As much as I hate them, I have to give repect and props to Farve. He's the reason they are so good. And a good coach and better drafts and on and on. Oh I hate them. Anyhow, lets all root root root for our beloved Vikings to at least win a few games. And lets not take the misery out on each other. And lets hope for a new coach and better drafts.
    "scraaaaazy" wrote:
    I tell ya how it feels. It feels bad. Real Bad. This is the lowest I've ver felt about my Vikings. Getting shut out in Green Bay? And we got the coach they wanted and now we don't want him? I've never been as sick over a game as getting shut out by the Packers. Sometimes I wonder how different things would have been if we had drafted or traded for Farve. The guy is amazing, and that's very hard for a Vikings fan to say. Anyhoooo....I will continue to cheer and root for my Vikings!! Hope we can win a few games and and get another coach next year. And I pray for Farve to retire.
    "scraaaaazy" wrote:
    I agree totally. It has never been this bad. I am a diehard Vi-KINGS fan. But this is the lowest I've ever felt. And getting shut out in Green Bay? And we got the coach they wanted and now we don't want him? I've never been as sick over a game as getting shut out by the Packers. Sometimes I wonder how different things would have been if we had drafted or traded for Farve. The guy is amazing, and that's very hard for a Vikings fan to say. Anyhoooo....I will continue to cheer and root for my Vikings!! Hope we can win a few games and and get another coach next year. And I pray for Farve to retire. Vikings are cool, Packers drool.
    "scraaaaazy" wrote:
    I am so dissapointed in my Vikings. So close, yet so far. I am ashamed to be a Vikings fan. It's time to let Cluless (Childress lol) go. He really stinks. I wish we had Mc Carthy from the Packers. But no, we had to go and sign Clueless so the Packers wouldn't get him. Now they have the better coach. And the better team. When I look at how well the Packers are run and how classy they are and how good they are, it makes me sick to my stomach. I can really vomit right now. I wish we had the whole Packers staff and Ted Tompson too. Then we might have a chance to get better. It's amazing how bad we stink. I am sick to my stromach, and feel like I have to vomit when I think of my Vikings. We need to fire the whole staff, starting with Clueless (Childeress, lol). Start over. Do you think we could hire Ted Thomson away from the Packers? Anyhow, it's gonna be a long offseason. It's a really bad time to be a Vikings fan. I feel like switching to the packers, but cound't really do that. I've been a vikings fan forever. But I'm sick to my stomach now. Happy New Yars. 8)
    "scraaaaazy" wrote:
    I feel sick. Real sick to my stomach. Like I'm gonna vomit right here. We need to start a petition to fire Clueless (Childress lol). We need to start over. This team is horrible. This coach is horrible. I am sick sick sick to my stomach. I am embarrassed and ashamed to be a Vikes fan right now. I almost feel like switching to the Packers for the playoffs. At least root for a winner. But I know I have to root for my vikes, so I will. But I gotta tell ya, it makes me sick. I feel sick to my stomach to be a Vikings fan. I feel like I'm gomma puke for real. Happy New Year too. 8)
    "scraaaaazy" wrote:
    Yeah, I guess that's cool, but I'm still sick to my stomach. I feel like I have to Vomit. Just thinking about how horrible this team and coach are, it makes me sick. We need to fire Cluless (Childress lol) and start over. I feel sick to my stomach, like vomit and diarrhea too. Happy New Yar
    "scraaaaazy" wrote:
    Yeah I know. It feels like I've got the runs too. It's horrible. The Vikings are horrible. We need to frie everybody and start over.
    "scraaaaazy" wrote:
    Tell me what there is to look forward too. I have been a Vikings fan for a long time, but feel sick to my stomach. I could vomit when I think about how bad my beloved Vikings stink. Tell me why I should have faith in the Vikings. Is there anything good to look forward too? I'm just sick.
    "scraaaaazy" wrote:
    Well it's been a few months since the end of the season. I still feel sick to my stomach. Same old feeling that my beloved Vikings are in for another horrible year. I can't help it. Childress makes me sick. I feel like I'm gonna vomit. Is there any hope?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

1. fuck tard

A person considered to be foolish or socially inept while also being irritatingly offensive.

[img width=450 height=425]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/ATT00153.jpg[/img]

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=425]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/ATT00153.jpg[/img]

singer, you f'ing kill me. Great dredges and pics. A+ for a cohesive and totally compelling argument. ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

singer, you f'ing kill me. Great dredges and pics. A+ for a cohesive and totally compelling argument. ;D
    That wasn't just some of his posts, that was ALL of them.

That's all he ever posts.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:

LOL - thumbs up, dude!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Way to shut him down singer, that was funny. Really everything is looking great this offseason, and the chicken little's should think before their toaster heads pop off with thoughtless tired crud.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

So you're saying it's a "no-brainer"?
    ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast