Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
  1. #21
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Wow,




    Yet again someone displays REAL football knowledge.



    purpl34life take the time to read the threads that are about this.

    You can do this my using the search funtion next the the "Show unread posts" or "Show new replies" function.



    Welcome to the site by the way.
    I can safely say you will "Post Often" but not sure about the "Post Well"



    Sorry, in a bad mood today.
    My Network guys sucked at "Server Backup/Restoration".


    Want me to put them in the PP.O Hell too?

    8)

  2. #22
    Del Rio is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    881

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    I threw myself into PP.O hell. It wasn't so bad. Except for the pubic lice, but I may have brought those with me.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

    My posts are worth 6 of yours.

  3. #23
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    "Webby" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Wow,




    Yet again someone displays REAL football knowledge.



    purpl34life take the time to read the threads that are about this.

    You can do this my using the search funtion next the the "Show unread posts" or "Show new replies" function.



    Welcome to the site by the way.
    I can safely say you will "Post Often" but not sure about the "Post Well"



    Sorry, in a bad mood today.
    My Network guys sucked at "Server Backup/Restoration".


    Want me to put them in the PP.O Hell too?

    8)
    Naw,


    They can only learn from doing.
    My first attemp posting here probably wasn't much better.
    If memory serves Del had to move it to the right forum.


    I should've taken the high road (like I normally try to do) like Nodak did.
    Good post Paul.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #24
    stjmnsota's Avatar
    stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    333

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    Tice needed to go like the rest of the player that did.
    HE was scalping tickets for gosh sake!
    Tice may have potential, but if the Chargers can justify firing Marty, Tice isn't even an issue.
    So what if he would have won a few more games this year.
    All that did last year was screw up the draft.
    We could have come out with a franchise QB and this year we may get that opportunity.
    I feel good about the house cleaning. I am a little dissapointed that Tomlin left after only one year and did a better job than past coordinators but c'est la Vie.

  5. #25
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Wow,




    Yet again someone displays REAL football knowledge.



    purpl34life take the time to read the threads that are about this.

    You can do this my using the search funtion next the the "Show unread posts" or "Show new replies" function.



    Welcome to the site by the way.
    I can safely say you will "Post Often" but not sure about the "Post Well"



    Sorry, in a bad mood today.
    My Network guys sucked at "Server Backup/Restoration".


    Want me to put them in the PP.O Hell too?

    8)
    Naw,



    They can only learn from doing.
    My first attemp posting here probably wasn't much better.
    If memory serves Del had to move it to the right forum.



    I should've taken the high road (like I normally try to do) like Nodak did.
    Good post Paul.
    ;D
    well, darn, I am itching to send someone there.
    Like having new wheels and no keys.

  6. #26
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    "Webby" wrote:
    ...well, darn, I am itching to send someone there.

    Like having new wheels and no keys.
    pp.o hell is up and running?
    Nice.
    There will be plenty of folks to send there, can't you test the wheels with supervike07 or whatever his name was?
    How do you have it set up?
    This is going to be great.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #27
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    It is hard to tell what the cake is going to look and taste like when you are not the Baker.

    Lighten up folks!

    There are many layers to each tier.

  8. #28
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    Couple of things to remember:

    Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Couple of things to remember:

    Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
    I cried because I had no shoes - until I met a man with no feet.


    So I took his shoes.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Next year is looking real questionable

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Couple of things to remember:

    Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
    I cried because I had no shoes - until I met a man with no feet.


    So I took his shoes.

    =Z=
    See it will work.
    My thinking here is whenever someone makes a "Poor Attempt" at a thread, we hijack it with some sort of stupid quote along with a link to the "Everyone is stupid thread".

    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real coaching hubbub will take place next year
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 10:08 PM
  2. Are the Motor City Kittys for real this year?
    By gimli vike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 02:49 PM
  3. MOVED: Are the Motor City Kittys for real this year?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 07:55 PM
  4. MOVED: Next year is looking real questionable
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 04:47 PM
  5. 12-year undergrad postpones the real world -- again
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 01:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •