Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    Vikestand's Avatar
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    801

    Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    It has been made clear that he wont be a Falcon next year. While listening to the Dan Patrick show they said that Minnesota would be one of the front runners for Vick.......THIS IS ONLY if Vick makes a plea, apologizes and comes clean with every and wipes the slate clean. If he doesnt do that he could be going to jail.

    SOOOO What do you guys think?


    By Pack93z

    "Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

  2. #2
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    I think you use to work for Timothy Leary.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    "Vikestand" wrote:
    It has been made clear that he wont be a Falcon next year. While listening to the Dan Patrick show they said that Minnesota would be one of the front runners for Vick.......THIS IS ONLY if Vick makes a plea, apologizes and comes clean with every and wipes the slate clean. If he doesnt do that he could be going to jail.

    SOOOO What do you guys think?
    I think you're special, you deserve a prize


  4. #4
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    never going to happen. not only because of our code of conduct instilled and the quality of players BChill & Zygi look for, but because i dont see him as a good fit for our young offense


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    "Vikestand" wrote:
    SOOOO What do you guys think?
    Why would I want a mediocre run-first QB who's already failed in a WCO system and who carries a ton of baggage with him?

    Vick is a STAR in reputation only.
    His on-field performances are barely better than the bottom of the barrel.

    Blech.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    Not a snowball's chance in hell.
    That idea is so asinine that I am not even going to elaborate.
    Dan Patrick is an idiot.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    "Vikestand" wrote:
    It has been made clear that he wont be a Falcon next year. While listening to the Dan Patrick show they said that Minnesota would be one of the front runners for Vick.......THIS IS ONLY if Vick makes a plea, apologizes and comes clean with every and wipes the slate clean. If he doesnt do that he could be going to jail.

    SOOOO What do you guys think?
    [img width=450 height=402]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Forum%20Insults/Bunny20Cry.jpg[/img]

    No.

  8. #8
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    SOOOO What do you guys think?
    Why would I want a mediocre run-first QB who's already failed in a WCO system and who carries a ton of baggage with him?

    Vick is a STAR in reputation only.
    His on-field performances are barely better than the bottom of the barrel.

    Blech.

    =Z=
    You can't be serious, bottom of the barrel. He threw for 20tds and ran for over 1000 yards. I am not saying he is a good fit for the vikings, but he certainly is not bottom of the barrel.

  9. #9
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    Not only do I think we should get him but I think we should trade several future high round pics to get him this year, that way we can have him till 2013, and don't have to fight for him on FA.


    Vick is the last piece of the puzzle that forms a Superbowl for the Vikes!

    We need this guy.

    Heres his stats last year, they are amazing.

    2006 ATL 16 204 388 52.6 2474 154.6 6.4 0 20 13 123 1039 64.9 8.4 2 3 3










    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  10. #10
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    SOOOO What do you guys think?
    Why would I want a mediocre run-first QB who's already failed in a WCO system and who carries a ton of baggage with him?

    Vick is a STAR in reputation only.
    His on-field performances are barely better than the bottom of the barrel.

    Blech.

    =Z=
    You can't be serious, bottom of the barrel. He threw for 20tds and ran for over 1000 yards. I am not saying he is a good fit for the vikings, but he certainly is not bottom of the barrel.
    Took the words right out my mouth. I like vick, dont have the strongest arm or best accuracy but this guy is can play some football. Yeah hes a run first QB but if our WRs dont get better we are better off with a scrambling QB. But anyways I dont see this happening at all.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mike Vick Prison Stroy! -ENOUGH-
    By Vikes in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 01:23 AM
  2. Baseball team to host Mike Vick Demolition night
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:40 PM
  3. Mike Vick smokes pot?
    By DiehardVikesFan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 02:41 PM
  4. Mike "The Playa" Vick
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 09:10 PM
  5. Mike Vick alias
    By 2beersTommy in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 04:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •