Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: lets face it

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

Re: lets face it

in refernece to DEL RIO, zeus.
    yeah perplex i'm dumb becuz i think the offense needs help.
    thank god you chimed in otherwise i would never have been enlightened with such a well developed mind.
    i've never met such a bunch of wusses that can't deal with someone pointing out the faults in something.
    did mommy coddle you guys a little too much.
    grow a sack.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    i'm sure art shell and the raiders players felt the same way.
    didn't stop them from going 2-14.
    the offense still stinks, it needs help, is that such a terrible thing to say.
    and del rio that was just Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd.
    the post uffadavikes made was in response to stats prophet brought up on a team that was 6-10.
    are you able to read and comprehend or are you too busy coming up with the ingenius argument of our offense being good, based on the huge scrub signing of bobby wade.
    flat and simple it has not been enough as of yet
    So, the 'huge scrub' Bobby Wade will offset the talent of a trio of pro bowlers on the left side/ center of the OL, Chester Taylor, Shiancoe, Moore, TJackson or Bollinger or ?, Richardson...
    ???
    Wow!
    I didn't realize the Vikings were going to STOP SIGNING players in free agency after signing Wade, and won't sign anyone off the waiver wire up until the FIRST regular season game, and that they were not going to draft anyone in April, 2007.
    Where did you learn this new strategy?
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    thank god you chimed in otherwise i would never have been enlightened with such a well developed mind.
    i've never met such a bunch of wusses that can't deal with someone pointing out the faults in something.
    grow a sack.
    Is your Shift-key broken?
    No spell-checker?
    Mouse can't hit the Quote button?

Grow a sack?
    LOL.
    I've fathered a child, so I'm pretty sure that, not only do I have a sack, but that it works just fine.

And you?
    Ever kissed a girl?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    grow a sack.
    Read my sig line, again.

Your taunts are childish.
    You seek attention because your favorite team doesn't do what you want.
    You are reacting in an immature manner rather than adjust to a changing situation where no one player controls the game.
    Your frustration with being told so results in more personal attacks.
    Suggesting someone 'grow a sack' implies you have an inferiority complex, and you are trying to bolster your self-esteem by lowering the status of your critics.
    Understand all of that?

When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

"Purplexing" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    grow a sack.
    Read my sig line, again.

Your taunts are childish.
    You seek attention because your favorite team doesn't do what you want.
    You are reacting in an immature manner rather than adjust to a changing situation where no one player controls the game.
    Your frustration with being told so results in more personal attacks.
    Suggesting someone 'grow a sack' implies you have an inferiority complex, and you are trying to bolster your self-esteem by lowering the status of your critics.
    Understand all of that?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Good analysis with additional links to back statements up in this one.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php...;topicseen#new
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

"Purplexing" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    the post uffadavikes made was in response to stats prophet brought up on a team that was 6-10.
    are you able to read and comprehend or are you too busy coming up with the ingenius argument of our offense being good, based on the huge scrub signing of bobby wade.
    So, the 'huge scrub' Bobby Wade will offset the talent of a trio of pro bowlers on the left side/ center of the OL, Chester Taylor, Shiancoe, Moore, TJackson or Bollinger or ?, Richardson...
    ???
    Wow!
    I didn't realize the Vikings were going to STOP SIGNING players in free agency after signing Wade, and won't sign anyone off the waiver wire up until the FIRST regular season game, and that they were not going to draft anyone in April, 2007.
    okay perplex then why were you guys the ones insulting at first.
    i guess when you guys do it, it's justified, when i fight back i'm inferior.
    gotcha, makes alot of sense. for all you guys who are so quick to point out how stupid people are, you don't read much.
    no poop.
    i've said that were not done, and we better not be, but as of yet "ARE YOU HAPPY" cuz i've seen players pursued and signed that sure would have looked good in purple and according to reports we have not made an effort.
    so i'm questioning what they are doing.
    some people apparently can't handle that.
    and instead of people discussing what that plan might be, which is what a handful of good people did do, people started spewing insults and giving insight like "we'll see" and "anything can happen so stop complaining and whining"
    hope i cleared that up for you Dr. PERPLEX.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

This thread is getting stupid.
    It obviously isn't going to go anywhere because of the childishness of some of the posts.
    :
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Purplexing" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    ???
    Wow!
    okay perplex then why were you guys the ones insulting at first.
    i guess when you guys do it, it's justified, when i fight back i'm inferior.
    gotcha, makes alot of sense. for all you guys who are so quick to point out how stupid people are, you don't read much.
    no poop.
    i've said that were not done, and we better not be, but as of yet "ARE YOU HAPPY" cuz i've seen players pursued and signed that sure would have looked good in purple and according to reports we have not made an effort.
    so i'm questioning what they are doing.
    some people apparently can't handle that.
    and instead of people discussing what that plan might be, which is what a handful of good people did do, people started spewing insults and giving insight like "we'll see" and "anything can happen so stop complaining and whining"
    hope i cleared that up for you Dr. PERPLEX.
    You gotta understand something Ragz - this site has been around for many years and the members have seen many many many new folks come and go, contributing little and just trying to spark controversy.
    So when someone new (like yourself) appears and instantly starts with doom & gloom, the Old Guard oftentimes will jump on that newbie in the hopes to knock some hope into them.

PurpleXing just joined within the last week, like you, but his first few posts were not rants with no substance, but well thought-out critiques with stats and links to back up his ideas.
    And he's been welcomed with open arms because of it.

Finally - in the off-season, as you know, there ain't all that much to discuss.
    So folks are itching to get in on something.
    When a fighter such as yourself appears, the sparring will begin from all sides.
    You should know that going in, especially if you come in guns-a-blazing like you did.

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    This thread is getting stupid.
    It obviously isn't going to go anywhere because of the childishness of some of the posts.
    :
    It wasn't going anywhere from the get go.
    However, I think there is value if Ragz can weather the storm, gain a little knowledge on how PPO works and then contribute his thoughts and ideas in the future.

=Z=

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast