Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: lets face it

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Re: lets face it

"Purplexing" wrote:
    Who's dumber: the author of this thread, or those of us who were duped into responding to it?

Let's face it; we were duped !

Shame on us all !

:P

You're assuming we were duped, some people read the initial post realize that it will lead to nothing good and that the author is incapable of valid communication and choose to post anyway to pass the time until something worth discussing comes along.

If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

well i didn't consider it guns a blazing.
    it was more like a question of what we are doing.
    i like this junk so i dont mind, but before i said anything about anybody, i got called a bitch, a whiner, stupid, pathetic, amongst others, cuz i point out the fact that our offense stunk and we've done nothing yet of importance to improve it.
    while i watch other teams, like the pats, sign players that look like will make an imediate impact.
    we all watch the games and follow them intensely, so pointing out the obvious did not make me think i was gonna be greeted with such disdain.
    but i'm not gonna be pushed around.
    by the way DEL RIO, you're not fooling anyone, you got nothing better to do.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    i like this junk so i dont mind, but before i said anything about anybody, i got called a bitch, a whiner, stupid, pathetic, amongst others, cuz i point out the fact that our offense stunk and we've done nothing yet of importance to improve it.
    while i watch other teams, like the pats, sign players that look like will make an imediate impact.
    we all watch the games and follow them intensely, so pointing out the obvious did not make me think i was gonna be greeted with such disdain.
    While you play the victim well the proof is in the posts and if you scroll back to page one I think it's easy to see who escalated this.

And you are right I have nothing better to do.

This is the internet, no one can "push you around"

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    You're special, have a cookie

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    we
    us
    us
    us
    our
    we
    YOU (and me) are just a fan.
    YOU are not a Viking.
    So there is no We or Us or Our when discussing the Vikings.

It's not personal - even though the joy and pain of following the Vikings is.

=Z=
    Who are you to decide that. It's just a figure of speech, and I say it just show dedication.

I bet I probably say those words myself all around the place. And when I do it even if
    we are on the up or down, I see no problem in that.
    Didn't see this until I started to review the thread.

I disdain the use of "we" or "us" in referring to the Vikings because I am not putting on pads, scripting plays, negotiating contracts, drafting players or signing checks.

I am watching The Vikings do all of that.
    I have no say, no sway, no pull - and no stake other than my personal emotions - in any of this.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

In fact you were the only person saying anyone was bitching to begin with:

"outside of that bitcher guy"

The only thing said to you in the first 5 pages was what you are trying to pass off as reality is not.

You start saying things like LISTEN PEOPLE, THAT ONE BITCHER GUY, and bitches please.......yeah your gonna get it from all angles.

You get defensive because people do not percieve your pessimism as reality then thats on you and only you, then you start pissing people off by insulting the masses with a broad brush with your comments. Sorry if I don't donate to the march of dimes for your troubles.

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    Here's the post where I brought up "bitchers" and "whiners":

"Zeus" wrote:
    You're judging the 2007 team based on the 2006 roster and coaching staff.

Things have changed.

The true point is, however, that whining and bitching and complaining isn't going to help anyone.
    There's a reason that fans are called "boosters" and "supporters" and not "whiners" or "bitchers".
    The point I was trying to make is that the complaining and bitching (which you have to admit is 95% of your contribution in this thread) doesn't help.
    What we need to be at this point is positive in our support of the team, because, to be honest, what we think on this forum doesn't matter one damn bit to Zygi and The Big Chill.

=Z=

"Del" wrote:
    In fact you were the only person saying anyone was bitching to begin with:

"outside of that bitcher guy"
    Not true.
    I brought up "bitching" and "whining" first.
    I'm man enough to stand by what I write.

=Z=
    The Bitcher Guy

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

"Del" wrote:
    [quote]
    "bigbadragz" wrote:

While you play the victim well the proof is in the posts and if you scroll back to page one I think it's easy to see who escalated this.

there you go again del rio.
    for all your insults and talk you still have not disproved what i've said. not following you. that bitcher guy was labeled the bitcher guy cuz thats what he called me in his post.
    i looked and it was you who started calling people out.
    it's not my fault we're a week later and the things "i think i know" are still just as questionable in relation to te vikes activities.
    was the post brash and over dramatic? of course it was, that stirs it up, but i've tried to squash the name calling and someone like you pops back up and stirs thing up again.
    either way, we still stink on offense no matter what you think i know or don't know
    and zeus, give me a break, it's a figure of speech so cut me some slack, that's how i talk
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    [quote]
    "Del" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:

there you go again del rio.
    for all your insults and talk you still have not disproved what i've said. not following you. that bitcher guy was labeled the bitcher guy cuz thats what he called me in his post.
    i looked and it was you who started calling people out.
    it's not my fault we're a week later and the things "i think i know" are still just as questionable in relation to te vikes activities.
    was the post brash and over dramatic? of course it was, that stirs it up, but i've tried to squash the name calling and someone like you pops back up and stirs thing up again.
    either way, we still stink on offense no matter what you think i know or don't know
    and zeus, give me a break, it's a figure of speech so cut me some slack, that's how i talk
    ]

Did I insult you in my last post?

Because if I did you need to get the fuck out into the sunshine and relax a bit. Either that or shovel some of that sand out of your god damned vagina.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast