Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: lets face it

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

lets face it

we are gonna stink.
    7 is not a great slot for us so the best bet is to move out, but will anyone want to move in that spot and give us another 2nd rounder.
    and even so, how much will it improve us this year.
    boys and girls, start looking to 2-3 years from now cuz it sure don't look like this year is their priority.
    i. e; shenigans, bobby wade, and choochoo the special team man.
    how many stars would have to align for all our young players to come together at the same time and make a run.
    i'm pretty a negative person, but also realistic, so just lets hope some young guys make some big strides so we have something to look foward too in 2012 :'(
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: lets face it

The sky is falling! the sky is falling!
    :

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

negative = realistic?
    Whatever helps you sleep.

But negative people don't have a corner on reality.

Lets not write off the next season yet.
    FA means little.

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    we are gonna stink.

7 is not a great slot for us so the best bet is to move out, but will anyone want to move in that spot and give us another 2nd rounder.

boys and girls, start looking to 2-3 years from now cuz it sure don't look like this year is their priority.

i.
    e; shenigans, bobby wade, and choochoo the special team man.

how many stars would have to align for all our young players to come together at the same time and make a run.

i'm pretty a negative person, but also realistic, so just lets hope some young guys make some big strides so we have something to look foward too in 2012 :'(
    I don't know whats better the comments themselves, or the fact that you call yourself a realistic person.

Because basing our future off of two weeks worth of Free agency and what you think you know about the #7 pick in the draft. . . . . while somehow managing to ignore and discredit the other 40+ very talented people on our team is far beyond any reality I know.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    we are gonna stink.
    i. e; shenigans, bobby wade, and choochoo the special team man.
    bummer.

That was a pretty cynical look at the future of this team. I'd like to hope things aren't that bad. The season doesn't start tomorrow. Things have just started happening. Something is bound to shake things up.

Or maybe I'm just an optimistic view to balance this thread out...
    -Sno

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I can't see how the 7th pick is going to be the difference between us winning or losing.

There is plenty of talent in the draft that we can get a very good player. It is the job of the staff to get them ready to play.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"Del" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    we are gonna stink.

i.
    e; shenigans, bobby wade, and choochoo the special team man.

I don't know whats better the comments themselves, or the fact that you call yourself a realistic person.

Because basing our future off of two weeks worth of Free agency and what you think you know about the #7 pick in the draft. . . . . while somehow managing to ignore and discredit the other 40+ very talented people on our team is far beyond any reality I know.
    Refreshed...relaxed...and back to your old self I see...Welcome back...noob

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Free agency does not spell the end for us.

Did the Colts hit FA last year very hard?
    We have some good players and we just need to get them firing in the right system.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Awww Come on now, we are in no way near as solid as the colts were last year. They really only needed a running back,which they got in the draft, and a kicker. And they got the best clutch kicker in the history of the NFL in FA from their nemesis,so I wouldn't say they were totally stagnant.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Awww Come on now, we are in no way near as solid as the colts were last year. They really only needed a running back,which they got in the draft, and a kicker. And they got the best clutch kicker in the history of the NFL in FA from their nemesis,so I wouldn't say they were totally stagnant.
    The Pack did not do dick in FA and they did better than us?

Hell, its early on.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast