Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Larry Johnson to Packers????

    http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/190405.html

    A trade just might make sense for both parties.
    Brett Favre would love to have Larry Johnson, and the Packers would properly pay Johnson.
    The Chiefs could pick up a few draft picks.

    I bet they would riot in Kansas City if that deal went down.

  2. #2
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Larry Johnson to Packers????

    Hmm I dont see it happening because I don't see KC relying on Kolby Smith and/or Bennet to start.
    I would think Morency would have to be delt too.


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  3. #3
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: Larry Johnson to Packers????

    WOW I cant see this happening. the chiefs offense wouldnt be any good. Already no QB and then no RB, and their defense isnt the best, they would be just a useless team.

  4. #4
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Larry Johnson to Packers????

    That trade would make sense for the PAckers, but why would the Chiefs trade their MVP right before the season?
    Isn't it a bit early to be giving up?


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  5. #5
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Larry Johnson to Packers????

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    That trade would make sense for the PAckers, but why would the Chiefs trade their MVP right before the season?
    Isn't it a bit early to be giving up?
    I don't believe it is a matter of the Chiefs giving up.
    More that the Hunt's do no like to pay out the kind of guaranteed money that it will take to keep him.

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Larry Johnson to Packers????

    This idea was brought up a few weeks ago on PFT, and the idea kinda fizzled out there too.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Larry Johnson to Packers????

    Why get Johnson when they have the oppotunity to get Steve Slaton with the first pick of the 2008 NFL Draft?


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Larry Johnson to Packers????

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/190405.html

    A trade just might make sense for both parties.
    Brett Favre would love to have Larry Johnson, and the Packers would properly pay Johnson.
    The Chiefs could pick up a few draft picks.

    I bet they would riot in Kansas City if that deal went down.
    F the Pukers!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Larry Johnson to Packers????

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    That trade would make sense for the PAckers, but why would the Chiefs trade their MVP right before the season?
    Isn't it a bit early to be giving up?
    I don't believe it is a matter of the Chiefs giving up.
    More that the Hunt's do no like to pay out the kind of guaranteed money that it will take to keep him.
    It would be giving up considering the enormous portion of the offense that LJ accounts for and the considerable lack of playmakers (outside of Gonzalez) on the KC offense.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  10. #10
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Larry Johnson to Packers????

    no chance of that happening
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. KC Fans petition against Larry Johnson
    By oaklandzoo24 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:50 AM
  2. MOVED: Larry Johnson to Packers????
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 11:57 AM
  3. Larry Johnson-this week
    By Bretto in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 02:30 PM
  4. Chad Johnson VS Larry Johnson - Nice read,
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:45 AM
  5. Add Larry Johnson to the list...
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 04:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •