Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    Have fun, little man.

    [img width=450 height=336]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/mcmlvi88/Sheep.jpg[/img]
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  2. #22
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Have fun, little man.

    [img width=450 height=336]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/mcmlvi88/Sheep.jpg[/img]
    Nice picture.

    I wonder how many people look at this and fail to see the wolf in sheeps clothing?
    This election season that picture is even more relevant.

  3. #23
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Have fun, little man.

    [img width=450 height=336]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/mcmlvi88/Sheep.jpg[/img]
    Nice picture.

    I wonder how many people look at this and fail to see the wolf in sheeps clothing?
    This election season that picture is even more relevant.
    You know... I honestly didn't notice until you pointed it out.
    LMAO.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #24
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Have fun, little man.

    [img width=450 height=336]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/mcmlvi88/Sheep.jpg[/img]
    Nice picture.

    I wonder how many people look at this and fail to see the wolf in sheeps clothing?
    This election season that picture is even more relevant.
    You know... I honestly didn't notice until you pointed it out.
    LMAO.
    Damn, you were the one on the sight that I thought was most likely to pick that out.

    You just messed up my spreadsheet ;D

  5. #25
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=45730.msg793316#msg793316 date=1213755068]
    It's nice to see someone in hell again
    And exactly what did he do to deserve being put in hell?

    I saw nothing happen yesterday other than him being badgered & provoked by others about his name.
    Probably didn't accept purple jesus as his saviour.
    Or he doesn't like T-Jack or Childress.
    it is probably the floop this and jiggly butt comments that were directed at other members.
    You can go back and look at his posts below.

    There was nothing in the mod forum for explanation.
    It is usually an attitude that gets people to PPO Hell, not necessarily what they did.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10440;sa=showPosts
    He DOES come out with a good post/thread every now and then.
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=47521.msg828919#msg828919

    He's an excitable kid.
    He'll learn.

    [/quote]

    Agreed! (edit - in italics)

  6. #26
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Have fun, little man.

    [img width=450 height=336]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/mcmlvi88/Sheep.jpg[/img]
    Nice picture.

    I wonder how many people look at this and fail to see the wolf in sheeps clothing?
    This election season that picture is even more relevant.
    You know... I honestly didn't notice until you pointed it out.
    LMAO.
    gol 'darnit, you were the one on the sight that I thought was most likely to pick that out.

    You just messed up my spreadsheet ;D
    Not enough sleep last night.
    I am off my game...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #27
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Have fun, little man.

    [img width=450 height=336]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/mcmlvi88/Sheep.jpg[/img]
    Nice picture.

    I wonder how many people look at this and fail to see the wolf in sheeps clothing?
    This election season that picture is even more relevant.
    You know... I honestly didn't notice until you pointed it out.
    LMAO.
    gol 'darnit, you were the one on the sight that I thought was most likely to pick that out.

    You just messed up my spreadsheet ;D
    Not enough sheep last night.
    I am off my game...
    ...I didn't think you had become a packer fan...




    ;D ;D ;D


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Welcome to hell Ihatevikings.
    You earned it.
    Is he in Hell again or are you first replying to an 3 month old thread?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    Mike .Are they Led Zep?
    El underdog.

  10. #30
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Ihatevikings Sheep Brothel

    Is there anyone else in hell?

    As to Ihatethevikings.
    I gotta give the kid props.
    He sure likes to stir things up and at least comes back and takes his punishment.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Welcome to Hell IHateVikings :)
    By Vikes_King in forum Post Wasteland
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 09:46 PM
  2. Field trip brings college class to Nevada brothel
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 01:54 PM
  3. Hamburg's oldest brothel to close
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:12 AM
  4. What are you doing here? - man asks wife at brothel
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 12:00 PM
  5. a packers fan who couldn't find a sheep...
    By minvikes01 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 02:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •