Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 125
  1. #31
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "C" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    what was my sin again?
    lol, I like how I posted this last night and there is still no answer.

    You guys are obviously very on top of things.
    Did you ever consider that we don't really give a shit why you are here?
    I'm guessing that whoever put you here had a legit. reason, that's good enough for me.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #32
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    how can i redeem myself? i dont want to be portreyed as a dipshit
    After your behavior during the draft, in the yell, and everywhere else, you are lucky I have not banished you to Hell, or worse.
    A little green dot is the least of your online PPO problems.
    You have a lot of growing up to do.

    Let's just say we are helping.



  3. #33
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    what was my sin again?
    lol, I like how I posted this last night and there is still no answer.

    You guys are obviously very on top of things.
    Did you ever consider that we don't really give a pooh why you are here?
    I'm guessing that whoever put you here had a legit. reason, that's good enough for me.
    Best not to question authority, eh?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #34
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    what was my sin again?
    lol, I like how I posted this last night and there is still no answer.

    You guys are obviously very on top of things.
    Did you ever consider that we don't really give a pooh why you are here?
    I'm guessing that whoever put you here had a legit. reason, that's good enough for me.
    Best not to question authority, eh?
    No, it's best not to attack other members.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=37387.0

  5. #35
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    what was my sin again?
    lol, I like how I posted this last night and there is still no answer.

    You guys are obviously very on top of things.
    Did you ever consider that we don't really give a pooh why you are here?
    I'm guessing that whoever put you here had a legit. reason, that's good enough for me.
    Best not to question authority, eh?
    No, it's best not to attack other members.
    Hm... odd, a member can call a member of the football team a nerd, and when you turn around and call him a nerd thats wrong? Good logic there. Grow up, it's only the word "nerd" anyways.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #36
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "C" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=37396.msg629990#msg629990 date=1188879445]
    what was my sin again?
    lol, I like how I posted this last night and there is still no answer.

    You guys are obviously very on top of things.
    Did you ever consider that we don't really give a pooh why you are here?
    I'm guessing that whoever put you here had a legit. reason, that's good enough for me.
    Best not to question authority, eh?
    No, it's best not to attack other members.
    Hm... odd, a member can call a member of the football team a nerd, and when you turn around and call him a nerd thats wrong? Good logic there. Grow up, it's only the word "nerd" anyways.
    [/quote]

    You didn't call anyone a nerd

    "C" wrote:

    You're also an idi0t.

  7. #37
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "C" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=37396.msg629990#msg629990 date=1188879445]
    what was my sin again?
    lol, I like how I posted this last night and there is still no answer.

    You guys are obviously very on top of things.
    Did you ever consider that we don't really give a pooh why you are here?
    I'm guessing that whoever put you here had a legit. reason, that's good enough for me.
    Best not to question authority, eh?
    No, it's best not to attack other members.
    Hm... odd, a member can call a member of the football team a nerd, and when you turn around and call him a nerd thats wrong? Good logic there. Grow up, it's only the word "nerd" anyways.
    [/quote]

    Actually didn't you call him an idi0t?
    Anyway, I don't think that was the only offense, C Mac D.
    I have been in several other threads where you took it a little too far.
    I personally don't think this last one was an offense worthy of hell, so my guess is you've just pushed the mods one time too many...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #38
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=37396.msg630130#msg630130 date=1188912383]
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=37396.msg629990#msg629990 date=1188879445]
    what was my sin again?
    lol, I like how I posted this last night and there is still no answer.

    You guys are obviously very on top of things.
    Did you ever consider that we don't really give a pooh why you are here?
    I'm guessing that whoever put you here had a legit. reason, that's good enough for me.
    Best not to question authority, eh?
    No, it's best not to attack other members.
    Hm... odd, a member can call a member of the football team a nerd, and when you turn around and call him a nerd thats wrong? Good logic there. Grow up, it's only the word "nerd" anyways.
    [/quote]

    Actually didn't you call him an idi0t?
    Anyway, I don't think that was the only offense, C Mac D.
    I have been in several other threads where you took it a little too far.
    I personally don't think this last one was an offense worthy of hell, so my guess is you've just pushed the mods one time too many...
    [/quote]

    Touche. I've got to stay off PPO after drinking.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #39
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "C" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    what was my sin again?
    lol, I like how I posted this last night and there is still no answer.

    You guys are obviously very on top of things.
    You are consistantly a dick.

  10. #40
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    what was my sin again?
    lol, I like how I posted this last night and there is still no answer.

    You guys are obviously very on top of things.
    You are consistantly a dick.
    Is it acceptable to call C mac D names because he is in hell?
    Its just not acceptable to call others idiots when they are not in hell?
    Plus, I thought we were all idiots?
    I'm confused.
    ???

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HOF Forum, Green Dots, Hell..............
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. Hell, Green Dots, and C Mac's Bald Head
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:03 PM
  3. What ta hell?
    By smootpepper in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 08:10 AM
  4. rams get a green bay corner green bay loses more d fense
    By Lotza in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 10:49 PM
  5. You fella's cause some hell up there in Green Bay!!!!
    By Vikestand in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •