Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 125
  1. #91
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    The dots are getting rare.
    Is the dot of idiocy going to become a reality?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #92
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The dots are getting rare.
    Is the dot of idiocy going to become a reality?
    Welcome to my reality.

    [img width=450 height=367]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/denjahn/001.jpg[/img]

  3. #93
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    The dots are getting rare.
    Is the dot of idiocy going to become a reality?
    Welcome to my reality.

    [img width=450 height=367]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/denjahn/001.jpg[/img]
    That's what you see too???? Damn.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #94
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    The dots are getting rare.
    Is the dot of idiocy going to become a reality?
    Welcome to my reality.

    [img width=450 height=367]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/denjahn/001.jpg[/img]
    That's what you see too???? Damn.
    Doesn't everything look like that?

  5. #95
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    Who has a dot here? I wanna see one :0

  6. #96
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    eric
    ragz
    midgensa


    green dots are fun

  7. #97
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,304

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    I like my green dot ... it is a badge to remind me that I told it like it is. FTW! if you are a retard I am calling you out!

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    heyyyy! midgensa!

    i have a mental disability. i have asperger's syndrome. how ever you spell it

  9. #99
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    heyyyy! midgensa!

    i have a mental disability. i have asperger's syndrome. how ever you spell it
    Congratulations.

  10. #100
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Hell or Green Dot

    welcome

    Vikeman and kevoncox




Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HOF Forum, Green Dots, Hell..............
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. Hell, Green Dots, and C Mac's Bald Head
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:03 PM
  3. What ta hell?
    By smootpepper in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 08:10 AM
  4. rams get a green bay corner green bay loses more d fense
    By Lotza in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 10:49 PM
  5. You fella's cause some hell up there in Green Bay!!!!
    By Vikestand in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •