Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 110
  1. #41
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,234

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    Well i am a prick. I work full time as a builder/framer until its time to go back to school. I live with my mom and trust me we're not rich.

    And Ive had a job since I was 11 or so when i started washing transport trucks.

    I also enjoy pp.o and long romantic walks on the beach.

    Other than that you hit the nail on the head.


    (why can't i insert quotes once i start my post like i could in the past?
    when i press insert quote nothing appears.)

  2. #42
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Well i am a prick. I work full time as a builder/framer until its time to go back to school. I live with my mom and trust me we're not rich.

    And Ive had a job since I was 11 or so when i started washing transport trucks.

    I also enjoy pp.o and long romantic walks on the beach.

    Other than that you hit the nail on the head.


    (why can't i insert quotes once i start my post like i could in the past?
    when i press insert quote nothing appears.)
    dunno, works for me, ask these things in the Help forum.

  3. #43
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    "Webby" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Well i am a prick. I work full time as a builder/framer until its time to go back to school. I live with my mom and trust me we're not rich.

    And Ive had a job since I was 11 or so when i started washing transport trucks.

    I also enjoy pp.o and long romantic walks on the beach.

    Other than that you hit the nail on the head.


    (why can't i insert quotes once i start my post like i could in the past?
    when i press insert quote nothing appears.)
    dunno, works for me, ask these things in the Help forum.
    Yeah...but you OWN the site!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #44
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    "Webby" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Not really sure what I did wrong. Noticed I can't message anymore, guess the boat party is still a sore subject. Easier to just warn people than to deal with the truth I guess? Grow up, you're pathetic.
    And he proves why he belongs here.

    He still can't digest what a fucking tool he was.
    LOL! Maybe we should have a special PP.O Tool Box forum for tools & reserve PP.O Hell for trolls & rule violators.

    It would be easier to decipher why they are temporarily banished.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #45
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    What are you minions doing.We haven't had fresh meat down here in months, and then you finish it off before I get here.

    I'll be taking a kick at these leftover bones in the corner to see if there is still some form of life left in C Mac D's sorry existence.

    That should welcome you to hell... [kick]

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #46
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    pp.o hell has to become much more viscious.
    As it stands right now it is hell for pussies.
    We need some blood shed in hell.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #47
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    "Prophet" wrote:
    pp.o hell has to become much more viscious.
    As it stands right now it is hell for pussies.
    We need some blood shed in hell.
    Who did you call a pussy, asshole

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  8. #48
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    pp.o hell has to become much more viscious.
    As it stands right now it is hell for pussies.
    We need some blood shed in hell.
    Who did you call a pussy, asshole
    I hope your huevos fry into a mexican pizza conglomeration and a tranny eats them while you sleep.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #49
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    pp.o hell has to become much more viscious.
    As it stands right now it is hell for pussies.
    We need some blood shed in hell.
    Who did you call a pussy, asshole
    I hope your huevos fry into a mexican pizza conglomeration and a tranny eats them while you sleep.
    And I hope your wife sells your teeth to a homeless man

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #50
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    pp.o hell has to become much more viscious.
    As it stands right now it is hell for pussies.
    We need some blood shed in hell.
    Who did you call a pussy, asshole
    I hope your huevos fry into a mexican pizza conglomeration and a tranny eats them while you sleep.
    And I hope your wife sells your teeth to a homeless man
    Can't she just sell all of him and move the homeless man in?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. C mac D's backyard part II
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 04:10 AM
  2. Backyard Zamboni.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 04:43 PM
  3. Woman Collects Outhouses for Backyard!!
    By FedjeViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 06:31 AM
  4. Backyard football
    By cc21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 03:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •