Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: C Mac D 's Backyard

You're a dick. McKinnie was actually blogging for pp.o. So you go about
    being an asshole flaunting your wicked sense of humor, and come off as a complete inconsiderate retard.

By the way when webby said he 'ruined' his hard work does that mean McKinnie won't be blogging for pp.o anymore or something?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"jessejames09" wrote:
    You're a slick willy. McKinnie was actually blogging for pp.o. So you go about
    being an donkey butt flaunting your wicked sense of humor, and come off as a complete inconsiderate Challenged Hillybilly Lover.

By the way when webby said he 'ruined' his hard work does that mean McKinnie won't be blogging for pp.o anymore or something?
    Wow, you obviously didn't even read what I wrote. Seems to be a common problem around here.
    And hillbilly? I live in NYC, bub. I maybe an A*shole, but I'm no hillbilly.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    being an donkey butt flaunting your wicked sense of humor, and come off as a complete inconsiderate Challenged Hillybilly Lover.

Wow, you obviously didn't even read what I wrote. Seems to be a common problem around here.
    That's the word censor. He called you a retard, but the word censor changes that to 'Challenged Hillbilly lover'.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"josdin00" wrote:

That's the word censor. He called you a retard, but the word censor changes that to 'Challenged Hillbilly lover'.
    lol, which is better?
    I'm not sure.....btw, you can turn off the word censor in your profile.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

oh, well yeah... I'm a retard
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

I want a reward.
    Why does he get a reward and I work all day long being an asshole and I get nothing?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

I want a reward.
    Why does he get a reward and I work all day long being an asshole and I get nothing?
    [img width=450 height=329]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/SenorAnderson/proph.jpg[/img]

"Mr" wrote:
    ...[img width=450 height=329]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/SenorAnderson/proph.jpg[/img]
    Thank you!
    I finally have an award.
    The day is complete.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    ...[img width=450 height=329]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/SenorAnderson/proph.jpg[/img]
    Thank you!
    I finally have an award.
    The day is complete.
    It's not signed, so it's not real

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast