Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 116
  1. #31
    bigbadragz's Avatar
    bigbadragz is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    823

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "Garland" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your jiggly butt whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    Not arguing with you. Your not worth my time or at my level.
    in other words your scared.
    its okay, you seem alright enough for me not to embarrass you.
    hey did you guys forget that we are all suppose to be on the same side.
    i love the vikings, not so much that i ignore their faults, but enough to get pissed when they make mistakes.
    my attitude is when a kid makes a mistake they get some form of punishment, not a pat on the back and a "hey he's just a kid" speech.
    that's how i treat the vikes.
    i give no one the benefit of the doubt, except for randy moss, at least to fellow fans of the vikes.
    now if i was talking to packer, bear, or giant fans, i would tell them their teams faults and why we are better.
    but here should not be same phoney, everything is okay site.
    and i won't allow it cuz i'm stubborn and the coolest.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

  2. #32
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your jiggly butt whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    Not arguing with you. Your not worth my time or at my level.
    in other words your scared.
    its okay, you seem alright enough for me not to embarrass you.
    hey did you guys forget that we are all suppose to be on the same side.
    i love the vikings, not so much that i ignore their faults, but enough to get pissed when they make mistakes.
    my attitude is when a kid makes a mistake they get some form of punishment, not a pat on the back and a "hey he's just a kid" speech.
    that's how i treat the vikes.
    i give no one the benefit of the doubt, except for randy moss, at least to fellow fans of the vikes.
    now if i was talking to packer, bear, or giant fans, i would tell them their teams faults and why we are better.
    but here should not be same phoney, everything is okay site.
    and i won't allow it cuz i'm stubborn and the coolest.
    Big- My guess 5' 5"-5' 6" 110 lbs soaking wet.
    Bad Well I have yet to see that.
    Ragz A term I use for my wife once a month.

    Yep you caught Me I am scared.

    I think you missed the point. Its not that we have differnt opinions on our Vikes. We all do. I don't agree with everything that everyone says about OUR team. But I try to be respectful of everyone here. Have I goten into a heated discussion with a person or two on the site sure. Crossed the line? I would say no but other may disagree.
    I think a good portion of us are. But I cannot speak for everyone when I say that I was a long time member of another site, and finally got fed up with the BS of the same type of stuff that you were doing. If you have a valid point make it, I may actually agree with you
    as may others.
    I may disagree, but I will do my best to make that point in a respectful way. PPO is not for everyone, as other places are not for them as well. There are alot of people here that have spent alot of time on the site to make it, IMHO the best Vikes site out there.
    Jusyt make it easy for everyone stop all of the BS. If you have a concern or question there are a couple of the Vets t(hat I know will because they have for me.) answere any question about the site that you may have. Hopefully you get out of hell, and start making some valid posts, I look forward to reading them.

  3. #33
    bigbadragz's Avatar
    bigbadragz is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    823

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "Garland" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your jiggly butt whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    Not arguing with you. Your not worth my time or at my level.
    in other words your scared.
    its okay, you seem alright enough for me not to embarrass you.
    hey did you guys forget that we are all suppose to be on the same side.
    i love the vikings, not so much that i ignore their faults, but enough to get pissed when they make mistakes.
    my attitude is when a kid makes a mistake they get some form of punishment, not a pat on the back and a "hey he's just a kid" speech.
    that's how i treat the vikes.
    i give no one the benefit of the doubt, except for randy moss, at least to fellow fans of the vikes.
    now if i was talking to packer, bear, or giant fans, i would tell them their teams faults and why we are better.
    but here should not be same phoney, everything is okay site.
    and i won't allow it cuz i'm stubborn and the coolest.
    Big- My guess 5' 5"-5' 6" 110 lbs soaking wet.
    Bad Well I have yet to see that.
    Ragz A term I use for my wife once a month.

    Yep you caught Me I am scared.

    I think you missed the point. Its not that we have differnt opinions on our Vikes. We all do. I don't agree with everything that everyone says about OUR team. But I try to be respectful of everyone here. Have I goten into a heated discussion with a person or two on the site sure. Crossed the line? I would say no but other may disagree.
    I think a good portion of us are. But I cannot speak for everyone when I say that I was a long time member of another site, and finally got fed up with the BS of the same type of stuff that you were doing. If you have a valid point make it, I may actually agree with you
    as may others.
    I may disagree, but I will do my best to make that point in a respectful way. PPO is not for everyone, as other places are not for them as well. There are alot of people here that have spent alot of time on the site to make it, IMHO the best Vikes site out there.
    Jusyt make it easy for everyone stop all of the BS. If you have a concern or question there are a couple of the Vets t(hat I know will because they have for me.) answere any question about the site that you may have. Hopefully you get out of hell, and start making some valid posts, I look forward to reading them.
    heres respect for you, blah blah blah. sounds awfully boring, especially during offseason.
    i've made plenty of valid points and even those who wanna hate can't deny it.
    and the bs you are saying i spew comes from plenty of others who usually come of as elitest pricks that don't answer questions but come off as snotty know it alls just to make themselves feel important.
    i talk football, when people get into other stuff, then it's on.
    for instance, this post.
    either way i dont care cuz my ultimate goal is vikings victories and if i disagree i let it be known.
    if people wanna pat each other on the back and be all chummy that's fine with me if i agree with them, but i'm not gonna let a stupid comment go from someone who i think it being creepy.
    some people just don't know that much, others don't know that much but act as if they do while being dicks about it.
    those are my enemies.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

  4. #34
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your jiggly butt whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    How old are you? You need some serious help.

    Lets see the proof of all these time where you busted our balls and won every argument. I know you will make every excuse and say we aren't worth your time. I can almost garantee that you won't post any links to threads where you busted our balls because you have none. If you want to be respected around here you must be able to back up your statments, and if you don't care about be respected and being decent on here then you should leave.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  5. #35
    bigbadragz's Avatar
    bigbadragz is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    823

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your jiggly butt whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    How old are you? You need some serious help.

    Lets see the proof of all these time where you busted our balls and won every argument. I know you will make every excuse and say we aren't worth your time. I can almost garantee that you won't post any links to threads where you busted our balls because you have none. If you want to be respected around here you must be able to back up your statments, and if you don't care about be respected and being decent on here then you should leave.
    speaking of crybabies.
    wah wah wah, leave.
    why when its so much fun to hear you whine?
    okay, i submit.
    childress was perfect last year.
    our first wave of the free agency period was stellar.
    drafting brady quinn would have been a great idea.
    those were the gist of all my arguments, but you're right, there is nothing valid in there.
    i'll go with some of the great post of other members.
    "our wr's will be fine" "our right side of the line will be fine" "well who could we have picked up in free agency" "brady quinn should be the face of teh vikings franchise"
    those are some doosies there.

    but you dont bring up the fact that i loved our draft, that i have faith in tavaris, that i think if we get a pass rush we could very well be the best defense in football.
    but those are probably invalid too cuz they came from me and i got no respect.
    from who, the likes of you.
    oh, well that puts a big damper on my day. NOT!
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

  6. #36
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,734

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    heres respect for you, blah blah blah. sounds awfully boring, especially during offseason.
    i've made plenty of valid points and even those who wanna hate can't deny it.
    and the bs you are saying i spew comes from plenty of others who usually come of as elitest pricks that don't answer questions but come off as snotty know it alls just to make themselves feel important.
    i talk football, when people get into other stuff, then it's on.
    for instance, this post.
    either way i dont care cuz my ultimate goal is vikings victories and if i disagree i let it be known.
    if people wanna pat each other on the back and be all chummy that's fine with me if i agree with them, but i'm not gonna let a stupid comment go from someone who i think it being creepy.
    some people just don't know that much, others don't know that much but act as if they do while being dicks about it.
    those are my enemies.
    sounds a little pointless to me, is this one of your great victories?

  7. #37
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your jiggly butt whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    How old are you? You need some serious help.

    Lets see the proof of all these time where you busted our balls and won every argument. I know you will make every excuse and say we aren't worth your time. I can almost garantee that you won't post any links to threads where you busted our balls because you have none. If you want to be respected around here you must be able to back up your statments, and if you don't care about be respected and being decent on here then you should leave.
    speaking of crybabies.
    wah wah wah, leave.
    why when its so much fun to hear you whine?
    okay, i submit.
    childress was perfect last year.
    our first wave of the free agency period was stellar.
    drafting brady quinn would have been a great idea.
    those were the gist of all my arguments, but you're right, there is nothing valid in there.
    i'll go with some of the great post of other members.
    "our wr's will be fine" "our right side of the line will be fine" "well who could we have picked up in free agency" "brady quinn should be the face of teh vikings franchise"
    those are some doosies there.

    but you dont bring up the fact that i loved our draft, that i have faith in tavaris, that i think if we get a pass rush we could very well be the best defense in football.
    but those are probably invalid too cuz they came from me and i got no respect.
    from who, the likes of you.
    oh, well that puts a big damper on my day. NOT!
    Take a look at my posts and you will see I don't blind myself to the Vikings problems yet I remain optimistic. If you look at my posts about Childress you will realize that I didn't think he was perfect, I gave some reason why not to give up on him though just because he made some mistakes. I never said that I disagreed with all your posts. Before I had some respect for your opinion even though I though some of your ideas were very far fetched. But you don't gain anything when you make statements that you can't and won't backup, you think you have done stuff that you have not, you think that your all that and refuse to admit that you were wrong. After reading some of your previous posts in this thread I have come to think that you are one of those messed up people who act all tough on the internet. You have not apoligized for breaking rules here on pp.o when you were warned and you refuse to admit that you can do any wrong.

    I realize that you don't care about what I think but I think I speak for a number of the members on here. Just admit you were wrong....it will make it better for you here.....if you keep on posting the garbage you have been posting in here then you will have no respect whatsoever on here which will eventually lead to you being banned. I am not saying you have to apoligize for your opinion on football. One bad post on here will make everyone forget the previous 5 good posts.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  8. #38
    bigbadragz's Avatar
    bigbadragz is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    823

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your jiggly butt whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    How old are you? You need some serious help.

    Lets see the proof of all these time where you busted our balls and won every argument. I know you will make every excuse and say we aren't worth your time. I can almost garantee that you won't post any links to threads where you busted our balls because you have none. If you want to be respected around here you must be able to back up your statments, and if you don't care about be respected and being decent on here then you should leave.
    speaking of crybabies.
    wah wah wah, leave.
    why when its so much fun to hear you whine?
    okay, i submit.
    childress was perfect last year.
    our first wave of the free agency period was stellar.
    drafting brady quinn would have been a great idea.
    those were the gist of all my arguments, but you're right, there is nothing valid in there.
    i'll go with some of the great post of other members.
    "our wr's will be fine" "our right side of the line will be fine" "well who could we have picked up in free agency" "brady quinn should be the face of teh vikings franchise"
    those are some doosies there.

    but you dont bring up the fact that i loved our draft, that i have faith in tavaris, that i think if we get a pass rush we could very well be the best defense in football.
    but those are probably invalid too cuz they came from me and i got no respect.
    from who, the likes of you.
    oh, well that puts a big damper on my day. NOT!
    Take a look at my posts and you will see I don't blind myself to the Vikings problems yet I remain optimistic. If you look at my posts about Childress you will realize that I didn't think he was perfect, I gave some reason why not to give up on him though just because he made some mistakes. I never said that I disagreed with all your posts. Before I had some respect for your opinion even though I though some of your ideas were very far fetched. But you don't gain anything when you make statements that you can't and won't backup, you think you have done stuff that you have not, you think that your all that and refuse to admit that you were wrong. After reading some of your previous posts in this thread I have come to think that you are one of those messed up people who act all tough on the internet. You have not apoligized for breaking rules here on pp.o when you were warned and you refuse to admit that you can do any wrong.

    I realize that you don't care about what I think but I think I speak for a number of the members on here. Just admit you were wrong....it will make it better for you here.....if you keep on posting the garbage you have been posting in here then you will have no respect whatsoever on here which will eventually lead to you being banned. I am not saying you have to apoligize for your opinion on football. One bad post on here will make everyone forget the previous 5 good posts.
    i just summed up most of my post in 3-4 ideas and now i have to go find backup that says that it was right?
    not following.
    and i dont know what rule you are talking about that i broke, i wasn't aware that we had steadfast rules, especially since this is all talk.
    what makes anybody elses opinion more right than mine, nothing, only time will tell, so if you are looking for fact i'm not psychic.
    as for apoligizing dont make me laugh.
    i've been told to f-off many a times and most times its said in love.
    if we are all gonna be taht sensative why are you guys even watching football.
    i'm the so-called guy acting like a tough guy but you guys can't handle the f word.
    have you guys ever been around guys talking sports, or is this where you guys come to pick up gay lovers.
    joke again, settle down.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

  9. #39
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    [quote author=Garland Greene link=topic=34307.msg585102#msg585102 date=1180139400]
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your jiggly butt whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    How old are you? You need some serious help.

    Lets see the proof of all these time where you busted our balls and won every argument. I know you will make every excuse and say we aren't worth your time. I can almost garantee that you won't post any links to threads where you busted our balls because you have none. If you want to be respected around here you must be able to back up your statments, and if you don't care about be respected and being decent on here then you should leave.
    speaking of crybabies.
    wah wah wah, leave.
    why when its so much fun to hear you whine?
    okay, i submit.
    childress was perfect last year.
    our first wave of the free agency period was stellar.
    drafting brady quinn would have been a great idea.
    those were the gist of all my arguments, but you're right, there is nothing valid in there.
    i'll go with some of the great post of other members.
    "our wr's will be fine" "our right side of the line will be fine" "well who could we have picked up in free agency" "brady quinn should be the face of teh vikings franchise"
    those are some doosies there.

    but you dont bring up the fact that i loved our draft, that i have faith in tavaris, that i think if we get a pass rush we could very well be the best defense in football.
    but those are probably invalid too cuz they came from me and i got no respect.
    from who, the likes of you.
    oh, well that puts a big damper on my day. NOT!
    Take a look at my posts and you will see I don't blind myself to the Vikings problems yet I remain optimistic. If you look at my posts about Childress you will realize that I didn't think he was perfect, I gave some reason why not to give up on him though just because he made some mistakes. I never said that I disagreed with all your posts. Before I had some respect for your opinion even though I though some of your ideas were very far fetched. But you don't gain anything when you make statements that you can't and won't backup, you think you have done stuff that you have not, you think that your all that and refuse to admit that you were wrong. After reading some of your previous posts in this thread I have come to think that you are one of those messed up people who act all tough on the internet. You have not apoligized for breaking rules here on pp.o when you were warned and you refuse to admit that you can do any wrong.

    I realize that you don't care about what I think but I think I speak for a number of the members on here. Just admit you were wrong....it will make it better for you here.....if you keep on posting the garbage you have been posting in here then you will have no respect whatsoever on here which will eventually lead to you being banned. I am not saying you have to apoligize for your opinion on football. One bad post on here will make everyone forget the previous 5 good posts.
    i just summed up most of my post in 3-4 ideas and now i have to go find backup that says that it was right?
    not following.
    and i dont know what rule you are talking about that i broke, i wasn't aware that we had steadfast rules, especially since this is all talk.
    what makes anybody elses opinion more right than mine, nothing, only time will tell, so if you are looking for fact i'm not psychic.
    as for apoligizing dont make me laugh.
    i've been told to f-off many a times and most times its said in love.
    if we are all gonna be taht sensative why are you guys even watching football.
    i'm the so-called guy acting like a tough guy but you guys can't handle the f word.
    have you guys ever been around guys talking sports, or is this where you guys come to pick up *** lovers.
    joke again, settle down.
    [/quote]

    You have me lost.....not sure where your going with this post....what point are you trying to prove with this post?

    The F word: So if we don't use the F word we are not men? Webby banned the F word, there is reason its filtered and if you have problem with it then you can make your own site that alows the F word. But here its not tolerated so just try following the rules....I have been cussed out many many times before and it doesn't bother me to say the F word to someone. but its a rule here so if I join this site I am obligated to follow the rules if I want to be a part of this site.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #40
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "davike" wrote:

    The F word: So if we don't use the F word we are not men? Webby banned the F word, there is reason its filtered and if you have problem with it then you can make your own site that alows the F word. But here its not tolerated so just try following the rules....I have been cussed out many many times before and it doesn't bother me to say the F word to someone. but its a rule here so if I join this site I am obligated to follow the rules if I want to be a part of this site.
    Alls one has to do is turn off the fucking editor.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 03:10 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •