Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 116
  1. #21
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    i've also noticed that the haters are the ones i constantly owned, whata a coinky dink.
    Links to the threads please.
    are you serious?
    you go find them.
    you are the one posting junk bout me, so you go find me the arguments you won.
    cuz like you said, i dont remember you, so you must not have been all that insightful.
    now me on the other hand made such an impression on you that you loved talking of me.
    i dont search through threads.
    i remember the things i've said so if there was any time you felt you were getting the best of me, chances are you were wrong.
    cuz i rule.

    I only said what is true....your the one who claimed that you won all these arguments against so many of the people on here. So why don't you back up your statements. Unless of course you can't provide links.....



    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  2. #22
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    i've also noticed that the haters are the ones i constantly owned, whata a coinky dink.
    Welcome back big guy.

    You crack me up.

    I can't wait to be owned by you again.
    (NOT)
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #23
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    i've also noticed that the haters are the ones i constantly owned, whata a coinky dink.
    Links to the threads please.
    are you serious?
    you go find them.
    you are the one posting junk bout me, so you go find me the arguments you won.
    cuz like you said, i dont remember you, so you must not have been all that insightful.
    now me on the other hand made such an impression on you that you loved talking of me.
    i dont search through threads.
    i remember the things i've said so if there was any time you felt you were getting the best of me, chances are you were wrong.
    cuz i rule.
    lol someones a little high on themselves

    Thanks josdin00

  4. #24
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    LMAO.

    bigbadragz: I beat all of you guys in every argument we ever had.
    I was merciless.
    I even made you cry.
    I rule, and nobody could compete with me.
    That's why I am in Hell, because everyone else was so jealous of my debating abilities.

    Rational Poster: OK, can you post a link or two that shows that you actually won an argument?

    bigbadragz: Uh, well, no.
    But they are out there.
    I know it.
    I remember them all vividly.
    I am not going to look for them, but they are there...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #25
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO.

    bigbadragz: I beat all of you guys in every argument we ever had.
    I was merciless.
    I even made you cry.
    I rule, and nobody could compete with me.
    That's why I am in Hell, because everyone else was so jealous of my debating abilities.

    Rational Poster: OK, can you post a link or two that shows that you actually won an argument?

    bigbadragz: Uh, well, no.
    But they are out there.
    I know it.
    I remember them all vividly.
    I am not going to look for them, but they are there...
    I have
    a friend, that knows a guy that knows a guy who.....

  6. #26
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    i've also noticed that the haters are the ones i constantly owned, whata a coinky dink.
    Links to the threads please.
    are you serious?
    you go find them.
    you are the one posting junk bout me, so you go find me the arguments you won.
    cuz like you said, i dont remember you, so you must not have been all that insightful.
    now me on the other hand made such an impression on you that you loved talking of me.
    i dont search through threads.
    i remember the things i've said so if there was any time you felt you were getting the best of me, chances are you were wrong.
    cuz i rule.
    I love it!!
    ;D

  7. #27
    vegasvike's Avatar
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,277

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    i've also noticed that the haters are the ones i constantly owned, whata a coinky dink.
    Links to the threads please.
    are you serious?
    you go find them.
    you are the one posting junk bout me, so you go find me the arguments you won.
    cuz like you said, i dont remember you, so you must not have been all that insightful.
    now me on the other hand made such an impression on you that you loved talking of me.
    i dont search through threads.
    i remember the things i've said so if there was any time you felt you were getting the best of me, chances are you were wrong.
    cuz i rule.
    I love it!!
    ;D
    for real right!!! The two of them goin at it VERBALLY is better than that lame ass de la Hoya/Maywether fight!!!!
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z


    I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

  8. #28
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.







    Hey I said almost ;D

  9. #29
    bigbadragz's Avatar
    bigbadragz is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    823

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "Garland" wrote:
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your ass whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

  10. #30
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: bigbadragz kitchen

    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I ALMOST fell sorry for the guy. They can run rampant on other sites and nothining happens and then they come here were people actually care about keeping a great site were everyone can enjoy it. and they don't know what to do, and they think its the norm.





    Hey I said almost ;D
    i dont know what that is suppose to mean but it sounds boring.
    in my world we use the f-bomb alot and we bust peoples balls.
    you guys can't take everything so seriously cuz i am busting your balls. besides winning every argument.
    that is totally true, just cuz you are all in denial doesn't mean i have to take up my precious time and go looking for all your ass whoopings.
    here's the best way to prove it, if you were in a debate with me, you lost.
    fair enough, now moving on.
    Not arguing with you. Your not worth my time or at my level.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 03:10 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •