Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: bigbadragz kitchen

"Billy" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    That's to bad I liked his posts and thought he brought a good prospective to the board.

Big bad Ragz you have to take it easy on the swearing!
    It will get you booted permanently or sent to hell (which I guess you found out).
    He knows his fair share of football and his posts are much more intelligent then most.
    Unfortunately he is slightly angry at the world.

Well maybe he can control that part and be a contributing member in the future.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Billy" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    That's to bad I liked his posts and thought he brought a good prospective to the board.

It will get you booted permanently or sent to hell (which I guess you found out).
    He knows his fair share of football and his posts are much more intelligent then most.
    He was a Childress hater. He said he wasn't but his posts said otherwise. He got a big head and started trying to push his weight around when he got a special title early on. I never thought he knew much about football except what he learned on madden and from the football "experts".

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Did I miss something?
    What did he do?
    Yeah, he was always somewhat crabby and definately a pessimist and Childress hater... but I don't remember him being along the lines of Sage.
    Two posts to the Clubhouse with FUCK in the title did it - especially the 2nd one, I'm guessing.

=Z=
    Just an asshat, that's all.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

"davike" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

He was a Childress hater. He said he wasn't but his posts said otherwise. He got a big head and started trying to push his weight around when he got a special title early on. I never thought he knew much about football except what he learned on madden and from the football "experts".
    that's probably cuz you constantly lost arguments with me and your only line of defense was to bring up madden which i hardly play.
    it's the difference between watching the games with intelligence and standing on the sideline as a male cheerleader screaming through your bullhorn, GO TEAM."
    i know more about football than you know about your favorite recording artist, culture club.

anyway that post was a joke, but while you guys were yucking it up about how big a pussy i am, apparently i got booted cuz someone else took offense to it cuz god forbid someone responds to snottiness, with a little fun loving snot back.
    i wasn't even saying the f-bomb, i was saying fudge you.
    oh well, i'm back again to hate on more than just childress, but all you scaredy cats who decided to run their mouths while i was banned.
    buuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

that's probably cuz you constantly lost arguments with me and your only line of defense was to bring up madden which i hardly play.
    it's the difference between watching the games with intelligence and standing on the sideline as a male cheerleader screaming through your bullhorn, GO TEAM."
    i know more about football than you know about your favorite recording artist, culture club.

anyway that post was a joke, but while you guys were yucking it up about how big a "meow" i am, apparently i got booted cuz someone else took offense to it cuz god forbid someone responds to snottiness, with a little fun loving snot back.
    oh well, i'm back again to hate on more than just childress, but all you scaredy cats who decided to run their mouths while i was banned.
    I am flattered of all the people throwing disses at you, you chose me to respond to.....that must mean I am the winner of this thread.

Please show me the threads where I lost an arguement with you....I can reply to you intelligently then.

"davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

anyway that post was a joke, but while you guys were yucking it up about how big a "meow" i am, apparently i got booted cuz someone else took offense to it cuz god forbid someone responds to snottiness, with a little fun loving snot back.
    I am flattered of all the people throwing disses at you, you chose me to respond to.....that must mean I am the winner of this thread.

Please show me the threads where I lost an arguement with you....I can reply to you intelligently then.
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm, all.
    another thing.
    if i get a big head cuz i recieve a moniker on a message board from a bunch of people i dont know then i might wanna reevaluate the meaning of my life.
    maybe that's your bag bro, but i come off, as i started out, with my own opinions and are not influenced by the inner circles or rose colored perspectives of some of the members.
    so if you don't like it, then respond and i will defend my side of the argument otherwise work on some better material if you are gonna try and rank on me.

i've also noticed that the haters are the ones i constantly owned, whata a coinky dink.

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    [quote author=whackthepack link=topic=34307.msg581669#msg581669 date=1179420494]

ummmmmmmmmmmmm, all.
    another thing.
    if i get a big head cuz i recieve a moniker on a message board from a bunch of people i dont know then i might wanna reevaluate the meaning of my life.
    maybe that's your bag bro, but i come off, as i started out, with my own opinions and are not influenced by the inner circles or rose colored perspectives of some of the members.
    so if you don't like it, then respond and i will defend my side of the argument otherwise work on some better material if you are gonna try and rank on me.
    [/quote]

Where are all these threads where I lost arguments to you?

I am not part of any circles on pp.o.....I am still unknown and new. I doubt many people know my name. I certainly don't kiss the butts of members who have more posts or have been here longer then me.

Please....enlighten us all and show us the threads where I lost arguments to you.

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    i've also noticed that the haters are the ones i constantly owned, whata a coinky dink.
    Links to the threads please.

"davike" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    Links to the threads please.
    are you serious?
    you go find them.
    you are the one posting junk bout me, so you go find me the arguments you won.
    cuz like you said, i dont remember you, so you must not have been all that insightful.
    now me on the other hand made such an impression on you that you loved talking of me.
    i dont search through threads.
    i remember the things i've said so if there was any time you felt you were getting the best of me, chances are you were wrong.
    cuz i rule.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast