Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Axel's Outhouse

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Axel's Outhouse

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    What many of you are forgetting is that if you ask somebody to shorten a quote, you are only asking for it to be really fucked up.
    Some people try and fail, miserably.
    If they accidentally delete one of the tag brackets, [ or ], then it really looks like shit and you do not know who the fuck is saying what.

If someone is all bent out of shape over a quote, get the fuck off the site, or I'll show you how I look in pink ladies underwear.
    Yeah, I hate when that happens.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    What many of you are forgetting is that if you ask somebody to shorten a quote, you are only asking for it to be really fucked up.
    If they accidentally delete one of the tag brackets, [ or ], then it really looks like shit and you do not know who the fuck is saying what.

If someone is all bent out of shape over a quote, get the fuck off the site.
    Ok, I am quoting myself (please read if you have not).

Here is what a quote may look like when somebody fucks up and tries to shorten it:

quote author=davike link=topic=29073.msg580766#msg580766 date=1179263629]
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Vikingryche" wrote:
    I will always wish Randy Moss the best!!!
    Been Vikes fan for 30 yrs.. Randy is the best offensive player the Vikes ever had, bar NONE!!!!! Would love to see Randy have more great years in this league.. He is now on a team that has a legitimate shot of going to super bowl. I truly believe that Randy will have an awesome year this year, with a fire under his jiggly butt to prove to everyone hes not washed up!!! Go Randy!!!!

I respectfully disagree. I think Cris Carter was, he is second only to Jerry Rice and if he had stuck around I think he would have passed him up possibly.

There is more to being a great football player then having the skills.
    Lol!
    -'nuff said.
    Ok, so maybe he wouldn't have passed him, I wasn't really thinking about what I was posting at the time I was outa line saying that, I should have done my research.

But he could have gotten allot more yards and receptions if he played as long as Rice did. Rice had like 8 more seasons then Carter did, 8 seasons can add up a lot of yards. But that really isn't the point, the point is that Carter was a better player then Moss was.
    [/quote]

That's better.
    [/quote

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"cogitans" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

If someone is all bent out of shape over a quote, get the fuck off the site, or I'll show you how I look in pink ladies underwear.
    LMAO.
    Nice one, Cogs. But please, God, I hope Ultra doesn't take that as a challenge to do what is suggested.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

[quote author=The Dropper link=topic=34456.msg584108#msg584108 date=1179948475
    [quote author=cogitans link=topic=34456.msg584104#msg584104 date=1179948121]
    [quote author=ultravikingfan link=topic=34456.msg584098#msg584098 date=1179947793

[/quote

[quote]

LMAO.
    Nice one, Cogs. But please, God, I hope Ultra doesn't take that as a challenge to do what is suggested.
    [/quote

I don't get it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Prophet" wrote:
    [quote]
    "The" wrote:
    [quote]
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [quote], then it really looks like shit and you do not know who the fuck is saying what.

[/quote

LMAO.
    [/quote

I don't get it.
    ^Another example, people posting within the quote, so annoying as well.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [quote]
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote]
    "The" wrote:
    [quote]
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    , then it really looks like shit and you do not know who the fuck is saying what.

[/quote

LMAO.
    [/quote

I don't get it.
    ^Another example, people posting within the quote, so annoying as well.
    That usually happens when you have some asswipe that adds a bunch of spaces after their post and adds a letter.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    That usually happens when you have some asswipe that adds a bunch of spaces after their post and adds a letter.
    Which is why the next goddamn idiot to follow should fix it so the same mistake isn't repeated downstream for all the other fucking morons to duplicate when they add their 2cents that no one actually gives a shit about.

=Z=
    [size=2pt]The Next Goddamn Idiot[/size]

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Which is why the next goddamn idiot to follow should fix it so the same mistake isn't repeated downstream for all the other fucking morons to duplicate when they add their 2cents that no one actually gives a shit about.

...and what the hell are you talking about?

=Z=
    [size=2pt]The Next Goddamn Idiot[/size]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Shortening quotes is fun, can you shorten some for me?
    I only had to go back 1 day from your post to find one you shortened.

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It starts out simply enough: A man and woman get together
    I'm offended.
    I'm to young to be reading this stuff.
    My virgin mind is ruined.
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888912&topic=343 78.msg582608#msg582608
    I had a good reason for stopping there.
    I was afraid the internet was going to tell me where babies came from before my parents had the chance to have the talk with me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast