Page 7 of 128 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 1271

Thread: WWYD?

  1. #61
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: WWYD?

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Tyra Banks or Whitney Houston?
    That's not even close - Tyra.
    No crack-whores unless it's a battle of crack-whores.

    Heather Locklear or Heather Thomas?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #62
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: WWYD?

    Heather Locklear!


    Pamela Anderson or Ashlee Simpson?

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #63
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: WWYD?

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Pamela Anderson or Ashlee Simpson?
    Dude - these are too easy - Pammy over that no-talent nose-job any day.

    Here's a hard one for you:
    Mrs. Butterworth or Betty Crocker?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #64
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: WWYD?

    That is a tough one. I think I have to go with Betty Crocker!


    Ok, how about this one: The mom from that 70s show, or any of the golden girls! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #65
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: WWYD?

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Ok, how about this one: The mom from that 70s show, or any of the golden girls! lol
    I listed all of the Golden Girls yesterday.
    Definitely Kitty Foreman in the above decision.

    Charo or Julie, your Cruise Director?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #66
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: WWYD?

    Julie, the Coochie Coochie is annoying

    TV Charlies Angels or Movie Charlies Angels?

  7. #67
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: WWYD?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    TV Charlies Angels or Movie Charlies Angels?
    TV Charlie's Angels, for sure.

    Kelly, Sabrina or Jill?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #68
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: WWYD?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    TV Charlies Angels or Movie Charlies Angels?
    TV Charlie's Angels, for sure.

    Kelly, Sabrina or Jill?

    =Z=
    Hands down Kelly.
    Sabrina likes girls and Jill's just plain crazy.

    Tiffany Amber Theissen or Elizabeth Berkley

  9. #69
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: WWYD?

    "ejmat" wrote:
    Tiffany Amber Theissen or Elizabeth Berkley
    Theissen.
    That's the problem with that question - putting the actress name dilutes the essential of the "Saved by the Bell" angle.
    If you had asked "Kelly Kapowski or Jessi Spano", then it would have been a tougher choice.
    But, given the actresses, I must admit that I've seen "Showgirls" and have to vote against Berkley because of that.

    Lisa Turtle or Screech?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #70
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: WWYD?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Tiffany Amber Theissen or Elizabeth Berkley
    Theissen.
    That's the problem with that question - putting the actress name dilutes the essential of the "Saved by the Bell" angle.
    If you had asked "Kelly Kapowski or Jessi Spano", then it would have been a tougher choice.
    But, given the actresses, I must admit that I've seen "Showgirls" and have to vote against Berkley because of that.

    Lisa Turtle or Screech?

    =Z=
    Turtle all the way.

    Wilma Flintstone or Betty Rubble.

Page 7 of 128 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •