Page 65 of 128 FirstFirst ... 15 556364656667 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1271

Thread: WWYD?

  1. #641
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: WWYD?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    RESET:

    Valerie Bertinelli or Mackenzie Phillips?

    =Z=

    Valerie

    Trish Stratus or Candice Michelle

  2. #642
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: WWYD?

    GO DADDY!!

    Molly Jensen or Oda Mae Brown?

  3. #643
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: WWYD?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Molly Jensen or Oda Mae Brown?
    Molly Jensen - that's all pre-surgery Demi there.

    Faith Hill or Shania Twain?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #644
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: WWYD?

    Shania

    Pat Benetar and Joan Jett or Tawny Kitaen and Bobbie Brown??

  5. #645
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: WWYD?

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Shania

    Pat Benetar and Joan Jett or Tawny Kitaen and Bobbie Brown??
    Lordy that's an easy one - Tawny and Bobbie.
    Some cherry pie on the hood of the car - yeah, baby!

    Liz Hurley or Heather Graham?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #646
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: WWYD?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Shania

    Pat Benetar and Joan Jett or Tawny Kitaen and Bobbie Brown??
    Lordy that's an easy one - Tawny and Bobbie.
    Some cherry pie on the hood of the car - yeah, baby!

    Liz Hurley or Heather Graham?

    =Z=
    Heather.

    Asanti or Ciara?

  7. #647
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: WWYD?

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Shania

    Pat Benetar and Joan Jett or Tawny Kitaen and Bobbie Brown??
    Lordy that's an easy one - Tawny and Bobbie.
    Some cherry pie on the hood of the car - yeah, baby!

    Liz Hurley or Heather Graham?

    =Z=
    Heather.

    Asanti or Ciara?

    I believe I will go with Ciara....


    Kelly Clarkson or J-LO?

  8. #648
    x-ray jeff's Avatar
    x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    812

    Re: WWYD?

    J-Lo.
    Rebecca Gomez or Julie Banderas?

  9. #649
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: WWYD?

    "x-ray" wrote:
    J-Lo.
    Rebecca Gomez or Julie Banderas?

    I never knew her name, but If Julie Banderas is Antonio's wife, then for sure her...


    Jennie Garth or Shannon Doherty?

  10. #650
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: WWYD?

    "x-ray" wrote:
    J-Lo.
    Rebecca Gomez or Julie Banderas?
    Julie

    Farves Wife or Farves Daughter Brittany

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •