Page 55 of 128 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1271

Thread: WWYD?

  1. #541
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: WWYD?

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Patricia Richardson (Tool Time) or Patricia Heaton (Everyone Loves Ray)
    Patty Heaton - she's got eyes that sparkle.

    Marilyn Chambers or Barbara Dare?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #542
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: WWYD?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Patricia Richardson (Tool Time) or Patricia Heaton (Everyone Loves Ray)
    Patty Heaton - she's got eyes that sparkle.

    Marilyn Chambers or Barbara Dare?

    =Z=
    Chambers.


    Raven or savannah

  3. #543
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: WWYD?

    Raven

    Carla Tortelli or Lilith Sternin?

  4. #544
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: WWYD?

    Lilith...under those stiff business suits, she's got a smokin' body!

    Cheers Era:
    Shelley Long or Kirstie Alley?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #545
    blackstarz18's Avatar
    blackstarz18 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    797

    Re: WWYD?

    shelley long

    kirstie alley would probably squash me

    angelina jolie or jennifer aniston?
    "one thing about a birthday suit, it s always in style.
    And if it loses its shape it can be altered"

  6. #546
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: WWYD?

    Jennifer

    Jennifer Gray or Jennifer Beal

  7. #547
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: WWYD?

    "blackstarz18" wrote:
    [b][color=maroon]shelley long

    kirstie alley would probably squash me

    So you swing BOTH ways, eh BZ?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #548
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: WWYD?

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Jennifer

    Jennifer Gray or Jennifer Beal
    Neither...and not Aniston EITHER!

    blackstarz18 or her friend?
    (in Member Pics thread)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #549
    blackstarz18's Avatar
    blackstarz18 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    797

    Re: WWYD?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Jennifer

    Jennifer Gray or Jennifer Beal
    Neither...and not Aniston EITHER!

    blackstarz18 or her friend?
    (in Member Pics thread)
    oh very cute cajun

    those pics of me are terrible

    and i happen to think aniston is a cutie
    :P
    and pretty down to earth too
    "one thing about a birthday suit, it s always in style.
    And if it loses its shape it can be altered"

  10. #550
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: WWYD?

    "blackstarz18" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Jennifer

    Jennifer Gray or Jennifer Beal
    Neither...and not Aniston EITHER!

    blackstarz18 or her friend?
    (in Member Pics thread)
    oh very cute cajun

    those pics of me are terrible

    and i happen to think aniston is a cutie
    :P
    and pretty down to earth too
    I am going with blackstarz just because she gave a decent response to being posted here.

    Chelsea Clinton or Hillary Clinton

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •