BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Why bad kissers don't get to second base

Bad kissers -- we've all locked lips with one: the lizard, the washing machine, the cannibal, the spelunker.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/personal/12/03/bad.kissers/index.html

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Why bad kissers don't get to second base

its true. bad kissers suck. i got it once at a bar. i was scared as i thought i was going to choke
    We're bringing purple back.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"gregair13" wrote:
    its true. bad kissers suck. i got it once at a bar. i was scared as i thought i was going to choke
    Really is true.

I was at this party earlier this summer.. really cute chick, i start flirting with her etc.
    After a while we kinda went our seperate ways, since i knew a ton of people there had to go chill w/ some of the friends and of course, its a kegger, so had to fill up

Anyways, I see her later kinda sittin by herself so I go up to her and ask her why she looks so bored.
    Kinda gives me the "I don't know anyone here, blah blah balh" talk.
    And I ask her what I could do to help her have a better time, she gives me the cute, kinda blushing "Um.. i don't know" response.

I lean in and give her a kiss, afterwards I was like "that help any?" still trying to act flirtatious to be nice.. but yea, i was completely done after that.
    She was a terrible kisser, and after about 2 minutes I kinda wandered away and didn't talk to her the rest of the night
    :P

Turns out later she was a good friend of another one of the girls at the party, who was also a friend of mine (also a girl that i've hooked up with at a party before, and is a much better kisser
    lol).
    Anyways, she winds up telling me that that girl was going on and on about me.. because I guess i was her first kiss
    :-X lol.
    So I kinda felt bad about wandering away, but yea... when it comes to bad kissers, i go with the "Trash them" over "Train them" philosophy.

A good kisser doesn't emphasize on whether its "too much" or "too little" tongue, too fast or too slow, but quickly learns what their partner likes by kinda lettin them set the tempo the first time.
    After that, sweep them off their feet
    ;D
    Most importantly tho, don't keep it the same everytime or it just gets plain boring, mix things up damnit!

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Really is true.

I was at this party earlier this summer.. really cute chick, i start flirting with her etc.

After a while we kinda went our seperate ways, since i knew a ton of people there had to go chill w/ some of the friends and of course, its a kegger, so had to fill up

Anyways, I see her later kinda sittin by herself so I go up to her and ask her why she looks so bored.
    And I ask her what I could do to help her have a better time, she gives me the cute, kinda blushing "Um.. i don't know" response.

I lean in and give her a kiss, afterwards I was like "that help any?" still trying to act flirtatious to be nice.. but yea, i was completely done after that.
    She was a terrible kisser, and after about 2 minutes I kinda wandered away and didn't talk to her the rest of the night

Turns out later she was a good friend of another one of the girls at the party, who was also a friend of mine (also a girl that i've hooked up with at a party before, and is a much better kisser
    lol).
    Anyways, she winds up telling me that that girl was going on and on about me.. because I guess i was her first kiss
    So I kinda felt bad about wandering away, but yea... when it comes to bad kissers, i go with the "Trash them" over "Train them" philosophy.

A good kisser doesn't emphasize on whether its "too much" or "too little" tongue, too fast or too slow, but quickly learns what their partner likes by kinda lettin them set the tempo the first time.

;D
    Most importantly tho, don't keep it the same everytime or it just gets plain boring, mix things up damnit!
    Definitley, sometimes I'll stop in the middle of kissing and just hawk a huge luggie down their throat. Chicks love it!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Really is true.

lol).

;D
    Definitley, sometimes I'll stop in the middle of kissing and just hawk a huge luggie down their throat. Chicks love it!
    I know exactly what you mean! Just like they love if you look like this
    ;D

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese