Page 49 of 164 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 1633
  1. #481
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    Is she Asian??????????????????????????

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  2. #482
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    [img width=400 height=320]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b231/damien98/gabrielle-union-gm_l1.jpg[/img]

    Ding Ding Ding!!

  3. #483
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    Tila Tequila - while maybe not well known on this board, this girl has been in stuff, maxim top 100, playboy, etc, on numberous talk shows, over 45,000,000 views on myspace (pretty sure thats the most of any member), etc, also known as Tila (Tequila) Nguyen, here she is:

    [img width=324 height=504]http://xd2.xanga.com/52fd73122313040252768/b5222182.jpg[/img]


    I really don't see anything that speical about Tila myself....Hell, you can have a dozen of ladies to choose from in Phuket, that look just like her, if not better, for $5.00


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #484
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    Tila Tequila - while maybe not well known on this board, this girl has been in stuff, maxim top 100, playboy, etc, on numberous talk shows, over 45,000,000 views on myspace (pretty sure thats the most of any member), etc, also known as Tila (Tequila) Nguyen, here she is:

    [img width=324 height=504]http://xd2.xanga.com/52fd73122313040252768/b5222182.jpg[/img]



    I really don't see anything that speical about Tila myself....Hell, you can have a dozen of ladies to choose from in Phuket, that look just like her, if not better, for $5.00
    Have you been visiting Soi Eric Ned?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #485
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    Soi Kaboi, Soi Patpong 1 or 2 in Bangkok...
    Fields Avenue outside of Clark Air Base in the PI...
    The "Po" outside of Subic...
    The former Ermita District in Manila...
    All have absolutely gorgeous LBFMs who lack the "round eye" attitude.
    8)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  6. #486
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Soi Kaboi, Soi Patpong 1 or 2 in Bangkok...
    Fields Avenue outside of Clark Air Base in the PI...
    The "Po" outside of Subic...
    The former Ermita District in Manila...
    All have absolutely gorgeous LBFMs who lack the "round eye" attitude.

    8)





    You know the streets well my friend, but you left out one well hidden gem in the PI's....Cebu City...
    The finest of LBFMs to be found anywhere... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  7. #487
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Soi Kaboi, Soi Patpong 1 or 2 in Bangkok...
    Fields Avenue outside of Clark Air Base in the PI...
    The "Po" outside of Subic...
    The former Ermita District in Manila...
    All have absolutely gorgeous LBFMs who lack the "round eye" attitude.

    8)





    You know the streets well my friend, but you left out one well hidden gem in the PI's....Cebu City...

    The finest of LBFMs to be found anywhere... ;D
    Never made it south of Luzon, but numerous friends confirm your observations Ned!

    8)
    They spoke of delightful haunts such as the Camelot Bar & KTV,
    Bottoms Up bikini Bar,
    Dream Place, and the Golden Crust Bakery and Disco...
    Plus they claimed the most beautiful LBFMs in the PI are from Cebu.

    ;D
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  8. #488
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Soi Kaboi, Soi Patpong 1 or 2 in Bangkok...
    Fields Avenue outside of Clark Air Base in the PI...
    The "Po" outside of Subic...
    The former Ermita District in Manila...
    All have absolutely gorgeous LBFMs who lack the "round eye" attitude.

    8)





    You know the streets well my friend, but you left out one well hidden gem in the PI's....Cebu City...

    The finest of LBFMs to be found anywhere... ;D
    Never made it south of Luzon, but numerous friends confirm your observations Ned!

    8)
    They spoke of delightful haunts such as the Camelot Bar & KTV,
    Bottoms Up bikini Bar,
    Dream Place, and the Golden Crust Bakery and Disco...
    Plus they claimed the most beautiful LBFMs in the PI are from Cebu.

    ;D
    I can't vouch for the LBFM's, but I can certainly vouch for one particular woman I know.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #489
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    Ned and Singer, listen to Regine Velasquez sing Narito Ako...
    a truly amazing love song!
    I saw her perform at the club on Clark Air Base in 1990 and was totally blown away by her vocal range.
    I'd like to find it on CD at a reasonable price...
    8)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  10. #490
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Who is your hottest celebrity?

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Ned and Singer, listen to Regine Velasquez sing Narito Ako...
    a truly amazing love song!
    I saw her perform at the club on Clark Air Base in 1990 and was totally blown away by her vocal range.
    I'd like to find it on CD at a reasonable price...
    8)
    I found it on cassette;

    http://cgi.ebay.com/REGINE-VELASQUEZ-Philippines-Lot-of-2-Cassette-S-T-1990_W0QQitemZ140038674385QQihZ004QQcategoryZ1600Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Similar Threads

  1. Celebrity Plastic Surgery: Then and Now
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
  2. What Celebrity do you look like
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:48 AM
  3. Who's Hottest?
    By tgorsegner in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 01:26 PM
  4. The Celebrity Driving Test
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:26 PM
  5. Guys: Who's the hottest girl celebrity?
    By vikingschic18 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 03:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •