Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 285
  1. #121
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    Jolie has nice lips...

  2. #122
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Angelina Jolie is the hottest woman that ever lived......IMO. Hmmm as for men that's tougher.... I might have to go for Marlon Brando before he got fat or Yul Brynner. If it's modern day actors I might have to go with Omar Epps....who looks an awful lot like one of our coaches :shock: :grin:
    Angelina, is really hot also. The first time I saw her in Hackers (bad movie) it was obvious she was a knockout. Her lips, eyes and natural features are outstanding.

    But........the turn off was the whole BillyBob era. Man, she proved during that time that she was downright crazy.

    DCpg, here is a couple photos for ya!!!





    Yul looks a little like that guy from the Last Samuri.




  3. #123
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Angelina Jolie is the hottest woman that ever lived......IMO. Hmmm as for men that's tougher.... I might have to go for Marlon Brando before he got fat or Yul Brynner. If it's modern day actors I might have to go with Omar Epps....who looks an awful lot like one of our coaches :shock: :grin:
    Angelina, is really hot also. The first time I saw her in Hackers (bad movie) it was obvious she was a knockout. Her lips, eyes and natural features are outstanding.

    But........the turn off was the whole BillyBob era. Man, she proved during that time that she was downright crazy.

    DCpg, here is a couple photos for ya!!!







    Yul looks a little like that guy from the Last Samuri.



    Snow thank you thank you thank you. Yes I stand by my choice. Those are 2 of the hottest men that ever lived.

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  4. #124
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    She's strange...but I like it!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #125
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    Oh, I am glad you brought this one back around Cajun.

    Salma Hayek ----- Wow!






  6. #126
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    Charlize Theron, Jennifer Aniston, and Katherine Hiegl. The last one is the girl from Wish Upon a Star and The Ringer. I use to have the biggest crush on her.

  7. #127
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    "coreyd" wrote:
    Charlize Theron, Jennifer Aniston, and Katherine Heigl. The last one is the girl from Wish Upon a Star and The Ringer. I use to have the biggest crush on her.
    She's on Grey's Anatomy now...and she is still smokin'!!! The chick who plays Grey is hot as well...what her character sees in Patrick Dempsey is beyond me though...dude is just a wimp!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #128
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    "coreyd" wrote:
    Charlize Theron, Jennifer Aniston, and Katherine Hiegl. The last one is the girl from Wish Upon a Star and The Ringer. I use to have the biggest crush on her.
    Aniston is WAY overrated! Brad did good to trade her in and upgrade with Angelina!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #129
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    What? Angelina is a crack whore. No offense to crack whores. Jennifer Aniston is a way better grab.

    Now, I am not saying that Angelina is not hot as f%*k, cause she is. But Jen has that hot girl next door look.

    I would rather take Jen over Angelina hands down.

  10. #130
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Who is the best looking actress/actor

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    Charlize Theron, Jennifer Aniston, and Katherine Heigl. The last one is the girl from Wish Upon a Star and The Ringer. I use to have the biggest crush on her.
    She's on Grey's Anatomy now...and she is still smokin'!!! The chick who plays Grey is hot as well...what her character sees in Patrick Dempsey is beyond me though...dude is just a wimp!!!
    What? She is on tv? I dont watch much tv, but I just found a favorite show. Thanks Caj!

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Molly Sims - serious actress
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:52 AM
  2. Actor and comedian Bernie Mac dies at age 50
    By SharperImage in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:34 PM
  3. Comedy actor Inman dies aged 71
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 08:25 PM
  4. What actor resembles a viking?
    By vikingsalltheway in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 05:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •