Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    LMFAO!!!
    I can't believe this got made into a thread.
    That is some funny pooh.

    This is what happens when people aren't posting...wierd pooh gets made up in the yell and people just run with it.b ;D


    made up ??? I would NEVER make something up about my dad!! HEHEHEHEHEHEE ;D
    Behave yourself little lady.
    ;D

    I ALWAYS behave myself ;D I think it's Singer you have to worry about behaving him self LMAO




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  2. #22
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?

    I'm not sure how you get something stuck in there


  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm not sure how you get something stuck in there

    That's because you don't realize everyone elses is wider & longer than yours.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?


    15 Unusual and Strange USB Flash Drives
    I wanted to buy a USB flash drive on Amazon and found some amazing and strange USB flash drives. So I scanned through hundreds of pen drives listed there to find 15 unique flash drives...
    http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/2007/12/strange-usb-flash-drives-on-amazon/


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is online now Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,542

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?

    "tgorsegner" wrote:

    15 Unusual and Strange USB Flash Drives
    I wanted to buy a USB flash drive on Amazon and found some amazing and strange USB flash drives. So I scanned through hundreds of pen drives listed there to find 15 unique flash drives...
    http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/2007/12/strange-usb-flash-drives-on-amazon/
    u want the most tech savy gear..

    http://www.thinkgeek.com

    from geeks.. for geeks.

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm not sure how you get something stuck in there

    That's because you don't realize everyone elses is wider & longer than yours.
    Wildwoman and I need to see what we can do to remove VQ that type of home environment and move her away from you two.

    Anyone know a good lawyer.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm not sure how you get something stuck in there

    That's because you don't realize everyone elses is wider & longer than yours.
    Wildwoman and I need to see what we can do to remove VQ that type of home environment and move her away from you two.

    Anyone know a good lawyer.
    ;D
    Her home environment is just fine. This whole USB port thing is nothing more than BLV, VQ & BH32 concocted in the yell one afternoon because they were bored.

    Those are the two I'm worried about.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm not sure how you get something stuck in there

    That's because you don't realize everyone elses is wider & longer than yours.
    Wildwoman and I need to see what we can do to remove VQ that type of home environment and move her away from you two.

    Anyone know a good lawyer.
    ;D
    Her home environment is just fine. This whole USB port thing is nothing more than BLV, VQ & BH32 concocted in the yell one afternoon because they were bored.

    Those are the two I'm worried about.

    Doesn't that make 3, not 2?

  9. #29
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm not sure how you get something stuck in there

    That's because you don't realize everyone elses is wider & longer than yours.
    Wildwoman and I need to see what we can do to remove VQ that type of home environment and move her away from you two.

    Anyone know a good lawyer.

    ;D
    Her home environment is just fine. This whole USB port thing is nothing more than BLV, VQ & BH32 concocted in the yell one afternoon because they were bored.

    Those are the two I'm worried about.
    As her adopted parents Wildwoman and I worry about you and BLV. Mostly BLV of course.

    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #30
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: whats the deal with usb ports?

    This thread is frickin' HILARIOUS.

    ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will megamall deal usher in a stadium deal for Vikings?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:49 AM
  2. Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 09:41 AM
  3. MOVED: whats the deal with usb ports?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Hall of Famers Speak
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:20 PM
  4. Marshall Faulk and Howie Mandel on Deal No Deal
    By Iron Lungs in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 09:05 PM
  5. FoxSports re-ports
    By SacredStar in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 11:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •