Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: What TV show gave you your first woody?

"Zeus" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=337]http://kristymcnichol.net/images/kristy_mcnichol_wp1.jpg[/img]

I still remember when I got my copy of Dynamite! magazine with her on the cover....

=Z=
    No wonder you think JLH is fat.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Didn't spend much time watching TV growing up.
    Old man kept me pretty busy as well as sports, hunting, fishing and real girls taking up the rest of my time.
    ;D

I am surprised that Marilu Henner from Taxi or a brief mention of the nurses from MASH didn't/doesn't any recognition.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Old man kept me pretty busy as well as sports, hunting, fishing and real girls taking up the rest of my time.

;D

I am surprised that Marilu Henner from Taxi or a brief mention of the nurses from MASH didn't/doesn't any recognition.

Just a guess:

I don't think that Milfs end up being high on the list for first time woodies.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ;D

Just a guess:

d
    Hmmmm, Henner was definitely not a MILF in the 70's and I am sure those nurses weren't either.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Just a guess:

d
    Hmmmm, Henner was definitely not a MILF in the 70's and I am sure those nurses weren't either.
    She was born in '52 and the show ran from 78-83 which made her 26-31 years old. How is that not a Milf to a Teenager? Heck, a few years older and she would be in Cougar territory ;D

Loretta Swift, who played Hot lips on MASH was born in 1937 and played on the show from 72-83 making her 35-46 years old according to my abacus. Definitely a milf and then a cougar.

Care to rebut?

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ;D

Just a guess:

d
    She was born in '52 and the show ran from 78-83 which made her 26-31 years old. How is that not a Milf to a Teenager? Heck, a few years older and she would be in Cougar territory ;D

Loretta Swift, who played Hot lips on MASH was born in 1937 and played on the show from 72-83 making her 35-46 years old according to my abacus. Definitely a milf and then a cougar.

Care to rebut?
    26-31 is the range for a MILF?
    If so I will give you that one but were did I say Loretta?
    I think I used "Nurses".
    ;D

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Just a guess:

d

Care to rebut?
    I think I used "Nurses".

;D
    Nurse Able, Nurse Baker, Nurse Kelly - I'm with you, man.

And this isn't a thread about MILFs.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=46506.msg856831#msg856831 date=1224762304]
    ;D

Just a guess:

d

Care to rebut?
    I think I used "Nurses".
    ;D
    Nurse Able, Nurse Baker, Nurse Kelly - I'm with you, man.

And this isn't a thread about MILFs.

=Z=
    [/quote]
    I couldn't remember any names but they had some hot ones in those tents....... ;D

PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler

Married with Children gave me my first woody! Peg was the hottest Milf ever!!!!!!!!!

ALL DAY!!!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro´s first woody

Lili Damita from the muted cinema
    El underdog.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast