Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Wasn't sure where to post this, but first let me say, I'm sorry if I let you dow

Espeicaly my friend Singer....

My temper got the worst of me the other day, here in my city of New Britain, CT..

It started out as me giving a tenent, a ride to the local package store....Then without getting into deatails....One thing lead to another..

Yes, I was erested and face some rather serious charges.

I'm so sorry to my friends here and mostly to my wife and son....I've always been a strong headed person and growing up in the innner city, I face many bad situations daily and i've learned to walk away from most...

But this was a bad one, very bad, and I really lashed out in a way I thought I would never lash out like again..

NO, I'm not a mass murderer or anything like that....but I did get into a bit of a battle....I'm not proud of it at all....But I'm in some serious trouble and may not be around for some time..

Hopefully, all I ask is that you can send a prayer or two my way......

Again, sorry, and hopefully I can learn from this most un-mature act of mine..

Thanks all...

VikingNed

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this, but first let me say, I'm sorry if I let you dow

Ned, man I'm sorry to hear that.
    I'm still in your corner and am there to help in any way I can, just let me know.
    I'll send some contact info. your way.
    Hope it all works out for the best, get yourself a good lawyer and sort things out.
    You'll be in my prayers friend.
    It will work out.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this, but first let me say, I'm sorry if I let you dow

Best of luck to you. Don't know how the law is in CT, but if it was just a fight in public I wouldn't worry too much about it. Plus the fact you have a wife and kids might help you. Shoulda done this in NJ, my case got dropped and I wasn't even told. They really don't care there. Anywayz, hold your head up high bro.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

That sounds bad my friend.

All I can say really is that I hope things sort out for the best. And that you're not going to be gone for too long.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this, but first let me say, I'm sorry if I let you

Hey man. You can't sweat a mistake, you just have to man up to it.

Tell the truth, take the heat, and you'll be a better man for it, as long as you learn a thing or two from it. We all make mistakes bro. And in most cases, it probably could have been worse.

I hope everything works out well.

My thoughts are with you and your family, dude. I'm sorry to hear it.
    -Sno

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry to hear that man, I hope you can work it out.
    You will be in my prayers.

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this, but first let me say, I'm sorry if I let you

hey Ned Iam so sorry to hear about your misfourtane. You will be in prayersand thoughts
    as everyday you are! I hope everything works out for you and your family. John sends his love and prayers too even though he is a cheesedick you know he still loves you
    ;D and so do I!
    We miss you and hope we can see you again soon!!!!!!!!

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Ned, we all love you Buddy, whatever happens! Think good thoughts, and we'll be praying for you for it to all work out. Best wishes to you friend!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Oh man..I'm sorry Ned! I'll send up a prayer for you...good luck with everything.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Good luck Ned.

This is really too bad, best of luck to you in your trial, I hope they let you off easy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast