Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Utah only state to allow guns at college

    Some students legally pack concealed weapons, others question value



    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18355953/

  2. #2
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Utah only state to allow guns at college

    good for them.
    If anyone goes on a shooting rampage, hopefully someone can take the guy out before he gets to do it himself.

    [color=red]

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Utah only state to allow guns at college

    I wonder if Del packed heat when he went there, for killing varmits on his lunch break?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Utah only state to allow guns at college

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Some students legally pack concealed weapons, others question value



    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18355953/
    I am a steady believer that having guns on campus should not be allowed unless it is by a security or police official.
    I can not give in to the idea of having a bunch of self claimed vigilantes walking around campus.

    But hot damn does that look sweet. I would love to have a shoulder holster with a piece just walking around campus.


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Utah only state to allow guns at college

    "Billy" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Some students legally pack concealed weapons, others question value



    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18355953/
    I am a steady believer that having guns on campus should not be allowed unless it is by a security or police official.
    I can not give in to the idea of having a bunch of self claimed vigilantes walking around campus.


    But hot damn does that look sweet. I would love to have a shoulder holster with a piece just walking around campus.
    Would you feel that way if you were being shot at by a nutcase?

  6. #6
    HornedHat's Avatar
    HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    605

    Re: Utah only state to allow guns at college

    No one will ever line me up on a wall and shoot me with a .22, whether I'm packing or not (and I usually am).

  7. #7
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Utah only state to allow guns at college

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Some students legally pack concealed weapons, others question value



    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18355953/
    I am a steady believer that having guns on campus should not be allowed unless it is by a security or police official.
    I can not give in to the idea of having a bunch of self claimed vigilantes walking around campus.


    But hot damn does that look sweet. I would love to have a shoulder holster with a piece just walking around campus.
    Would you feel that way if you were being shot at by a nutcase?
    Damn you Badlands, you and your tough questions.
    :
    Well since its a personal question, I will give a personal answer.
    I would not be able to afford a gun so yes, I would still feel that way.
    I would have one right now if I could.


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  8. #8
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Utah only state to allow guns at college

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    good for them.
    If anyone goes on a shooting rampage, hopefully someone can take the guy out before he gets to do it himself.
    but what if one of the guys with the conceled weapon license goes on a shooting spree?

  9. #9
    faninphx's Avatar
    faninphx is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    230

    Re: Utah only state to allow guns at college

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    good for them.
    If anyone goes on a shooting rampage, hopefully someone can take the guy out before he gets to do it himself.
    but what if one of the guys with the conceled weapon license goes on a shooting spree?
    Then someone else who has a gun will take care of him.
    When you disarm law-abiding citizens then only the criminals will have guns.
    The definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law.
    Did you know that all of the worst shooting sprees (ie VT, Columbine, Post Office etc) were all in places where guns were not permited.

    And Billy Bob, do you know where all of the policemen were at Columbine?
    That's right, behind the squad cars waiting for the gunfire to stop.
    It's really hard to depend on other people for personal safety.


  10. #10
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Utah only state to allow guns at college

    so they cant drink but they can have guns....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 03:46 PM
  2. Smoking Declared ILLEGAL in the State of Utah
    By cajunvike in forum Post Wasteland
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 03:38 PM
  3. Best College Football team of each state
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 01:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •