Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80
  1. #71
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    Still Finch...
    I compared enough pictures earlier to know better.

    I think Finch has 90% the body that Beard has, but Beard has 50% of the face.

    She has a horse face.
    The picture you posted is the best I've seen of her...how long and how much web surfing did it take you to find that one?

  2. #72
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Still Finch...
    I compared enough pictures earlier to know better.

    I think Finch has 90% the body that Beard has, but Beard has 50% of the face.

    She has a horse face.
    The picture you posted is the best I've seen of her...how long and how much web surfing did it take you to find that one?
    First page of Google Images.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #73
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    Wow....some people are so superficial.

    Great bod, athletic, willing to get naked, smart enough to make her money how she can when she can, and someone thinks her face looks like a horse.

    Good thing my wife overlooked my one bad trait

  4. #74
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    Beard Beard Beard Beard Beard
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  5. #75
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    Beard Beard Beard Beard Beard
    And your point is?

  6. #76
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Wow....some people are so superficial.

    Great bod, athletic, willing to get naked, smart enough to make her money how she can when she can, and someone thinks her face looks like a horse.

    Good thing my wife overlooked my one bad trait
    Well she is way out of my league, but I still have the right to think her face looks rather
    horse-like.
    In fact I wasn't the first person in this thread to mention it either.



    I'm pretty sure it is the smile that does it.

  7. #77
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    In fact I wasn't the first person in this thread to mention it either.
    Nor the last....man she looks like a horse!

  8. #78
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Wow....some people are so superficial.

    Great bod, athletic, willing to get naked, smart enough to make her money how she can when she can, and someone thinks her face looks like a horse.

    Good thing my wife overlooked my one bad trait
    Well she is way out of my league, but I still have the right to think her face looks rather
    horse-like.
    In fact I wasn't the first person in this thread to mention it either.



    I'm pretty sure it is the smile that does it.

  9. #79
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Wow....some people are so superficial.

    Great bod, athletic, willing to get naked, smart enough to make her money how she can when she can, and someone thinks her face looks like a horse.

    Good thing my wife overlooked my one bad trait
    Well she is way out of my league, but I still have the right to think her face looks rather
    horse-like.
    In fact I wasn't the first person in this thread to mention it either.



    I'm pretty sure it is the smile that does it.
    ROLTF!
    A real bagger she is...

    But wait, she must be hot..she is a model!
    It takes a lot of airbrushing to make that face look cute.
    I doubt her body needs much touch-up though.
    Maybe a boob enhancement for the real nitty gritty.


  10. #80
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: US Olympian Amanda Beard - naked in Playboy

    "Json" wrote:
    In fact I wasn't the first person in this thread to mention it either.
    Nor the last....man she looks like a horse!




    I say neigh.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. A new look - Jared Allen shaves off the beard
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 09:46 PM
  2. The Viking beard !
    By StillPurple in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:39 PM
  3. Escort Amanda Brooks writes her own happily ever after
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. Emmett's beard is 34 years old (Thanks to the Vikings)!
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:09 AM
  5. brett favre's beard
    By YogidAbEAR in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 04:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •