Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 965

Thread: Taking a dump.

  1. #841
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=10pt]The longest turd even made was[/size] produced by an American who produced a huge amount of [size=10pt]12ft 2inches[/size] which was produced over 2 hours and 12 minutes. The man has been banned from using 124 of the washrooms in his state.
    http://www.purpleslinky.com/Humor/10-Most-Disgusting-World-Records.84864

    That was a serious dump.
    Only if it was straight. Coiled don't amount to much. Straight takes skill. It would be like duck walking for 2 hours 12 minutes.

    Straight or coiled, he defines the concept of FOS.
    Gotta account for the girth factor too.
    The equation for the volume of a cylinder shaped object is ?r2h.
    You have the height or length but you need to account for girth.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Taking a dump.

    If you'er afraid of heights, this might help you challenge the record.....
    http://dvice.com/archives/2009/03/ski_jump_toilet.php

    [img width=450 height=603]http://dvice.com/pics/skidump_front.png[/img]

  3. #843
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    If you'er afraid of heights, this might help you challenge the record.....
    http://dvice.com/archives/2009/03/ski_jump_toilet.php

    [img width=450 height=603]http://dvice.com/pics/skidump_front.png[/img]
    That is awesome.
    I want one of those so bad.
    Is there a site to get that?
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  4. #844
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=10pt]The longest turd even made was[/size] produced by an American who produced a huge amount of [size=10pt]12ft 2inches[/size] which was produced over 2 hours and 12 minutes. The man has been banned from using 124 of the washrooms in his state.
    http://www.purpleslinky.com/Humor/10-Most-Disgusting-World-Records.84864

    That was a serious dump.
    Only if it was straight. Coiled don't amount to much. Straight takes skill. It would be like duck walking for 2 hours 12 minutes.

    Straight or coiled, he defines the concept of FOS.
    Gotta account for the girth factor too.
    The equation for the volume of a cylinder shaped object is ?r2h.
    You have the height or length but you need to account for girth.
    Naturally, girth , mass , and
    density are dependent upon the coefficient of transit time related to fiber absorption and mucocilliary surface area!

    ;D
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  5. #845
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=10pt]The longest turd even made was[/size] produced by an American who produced a huge amount of [size=10pt]12ft 2inches[/size] which was produced over 2 hours and 12 minutes. The man has been banned from using 124 of the washrooms in his state.
    http://www.purpleslinky.com/Humor/10-Most-Disgusting-World-Records.84864

    That was a serious dump.
    Only if it was straight. Coiled don't amount to much. Straight takes skill. It would be like duck walking for 2 hours 12 minutes.

    Straight or coiled, he defines the concept of FOS.
    Gotta account for the girth factor too.
    The equation for the volume of a cylinder shaped object is ?r2h.
    You have the height or length but you need to account for girth.
    Naturally, girth , mass , and
    density are dependent upon the coefficient of transit time related to fiber absorption and mucocilliary suface area!

    ;D
    and the size of the hole your trying to squeeze it out of.

  6. #846
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Taking a dump.

    I just got done cleaning out my shed.
    Haven't done that in about 2 years.
    Anyway, seems I have a few mice living in thier.........
    Little suckers like taking dumps.....

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I just got done cleaning out my shed.
    Haven't done that in about 2 years.
    Anyway, seems I have a few mice living in thier.........
    Little suckers like taking dumps.....

    Mar, I'm not a true expert on droppings, however the size and the seam along the side makes me think these were produced in a machine....not a colon.

  8. #848
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I just got done cleaning out my shed.
    Haven't done that in about 2 years.
    Anyway, seems I have a few mice living in thier.........
    Little suckers like taking dumps.....

    Mar, I'm not a true expert on droppings, however the size and the seam along the side makes me think these were produced in a machine....not a colon.
    I was thinking the same thing... since when do mouse turds look like coin-purses?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #849
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "C" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I just got done cleaning out my shed.
    Haven't done that in about 2 years.
    Anyway, seems I have a few mice living in thier.........
    Little suckers like taking dumps.....

    Mar, I'm not a true expert on droppings, however the size and the seam along the side makes me think these were produced in a machine....not a colon.
    I was thinking the same thing... since when do mouse turds look like coin-purses?
    You might be correct.
    I just googled mouse turd image and it came up.
    Bout the same size though.
    Shed must have had a gazillion of them.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #850
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I just got done cleaning out my shed.
    Haven't done that in about 2 years.
    Anyway, seems I have a few mice living in thier.........
    Little suckers like taking dumps.....

    haha.. and you measured it?

Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Man bitten in nutsack by snake while taking a dump
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 04:01 AM
  2. Dump McHale NOW!!!
    By oaklandzoo24 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM
  3. Post Dump--Stand or sit?
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:04 PM
  4. Dump Preparation-The pre-dump ritual.
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 06:38 AM
  5. If we draft a RB, who do we dump?
    By HarrisonB57 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •