Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a dump.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Taking a dump.

"El" wrote:

....In my early days ,when I started to shit by my own.....

Who did your shitting for you before that?
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"El" wrote:
    I haven´t realized what this thread was about till today .

In my early days ,when I started to shit by my own ,I always counted the turds I made and told my mom rite after " I have had 3
    turds this time", I used sometimes to count the turds in loud voice "1" "2" it was hilarious, another thing I remember is when I had some stomach ache I told my mother "I have had ugly shits" my mom asked me then "how ugly were they" and I didn´t know what to respond to.. :-\

In my teen age I used to give the excuse to my parents that I had to shit,to be alone in the bathroom and well it was 5 vs 1 ,since I ve always been a little randy ,there were days that I went to the bath 3 times and my family started to suspect ,I remember they started making
    catchy
    questions like "I see you are healthy ,why have you gone to the bath 3 times today"
    :

Nowadays the shitty thing is much more boring ,the only brigth spot here could be the "I don´t shit stuff" of some girls I have known in my life,as a matter of fact I ve never seen a woman farting neither ,Do women fart too ?
    ???

Sorry I gotta go to lunch I ll keep with this "shitty post this afternoon

You bet they do...more than guys. ;D

[youtube=425,350]Z7aN2AopyZc[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]VcZEGBzbexI[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]CzSWPJY5dPs[/youtube]
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"El" wrote:

In my early days ,when I started to shit by my own ,I always counted the turds I made and told my mom rite after " I have had 3
    turds this time", I used sometimes to count the turds in loud voice "1" "2" it was hilarious, another thing I remember is when I had some stomach ache I told my mother "I have had ugly shits" my mom asked me then "how ugly were they" and I didn´t know what to respond to.. :-\

In my teen age I used to give the excuse to my parents that I had to shit,to be alone in the bathroom and well it was 5 vs 1 ,since I ve always been a little randy ,there were days that I went to the bath 3 times and my family started to suspect ,I remember they started making
    catchy
    questions like "I see you are healthy ,why have you gone to the bath 3 times today"
    :

Nowadays the shitty thing is much more boring ,the only brigth spot here could be the "I don´t shit stuff" of some girls I have known in my life,as a matter of fact I ve never seen a woman farting neither ,Do women fart too ?
    ???

Well I continue with my stuff,as I said I ve never seen a woman farting ,I don´t trust that youtube videos must be fakes, do woman fart? Yes they have to fart but they must have a kind of silenciator and an air freshner
    in the an** or something cause I ve never hearded nor smell it.I ve had long relationships ,I mean that was not a confidence problem, and nothing ,the only farts were mine
    :

Another thing that surprise is that I always look at my work art before flushing it ,I don´t know why I do this ...what is it supposed that I am going to find? an ancient script? well anyway is silly but I do it.

I hope you share your shitty moments with us too.

Yours truly,El.
    El underdog.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"El" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

catchy
    :

???

Well I continue with my stuff,as I said I ve never seen a woman farting ,I don´t trust that youtube videos must be fakes, do woman fart? Yes they have to fart but they must have a kind of silenciator and an air freshner
    in the an** or something cause I ve never hearded nor smell it.I ve had long relationships ,I mean that was not a confidence problem, and nothing ,the only farts were mine
    :

Another thing that surprise is that I always look at my work art before flushing it ,I don´t know why I do this ...what is it supposed that I am going to find? an ancient script? well anyway is silly but I do it.

I hope you share your shitty moments with us too.

Yours truly,El.

I think it's good idea to look at your work of art before flushing. Never know what you might find.

As far as girls and farts, watch out for the silent ones...they are the most deadly. ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I agree, an inspection is mandatory, and if nessecary, call in a second opinion.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    I agree, an inspection is mandatory, and if nessecary, call in a second opinion.
    Call for a camera and record for posterity. ;D

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Is it bad if they all float?

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It is the first one or two scout turds that should float around on the surface.
    After the perimeter is secured, the sinkers (or subs) should follow in rapid succession making their way to the bottom.
    The subs should have enough weight to leave a nice racing stripe in the bottom of the toilet.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"jkjuggalo" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It is the first one or two scout turds that should float around on the surface.
    After the perimeter is secured, the sinkers (or subs) should follow in rapid succession making their way to the bottom.
    The subs should have enough weight to leave a nice racing stripe in the bottom of the toilet.
    LMAO!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"El" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

In my early days ,when I started to pooh by my own ,I always counted the turds I made and told my mom rite after " I have had 3
    turds this time", I used sometimes to count the turds in loud voice "1" "2" it was hilarious, another thing I remember is when I had some stomach ache I told my mother "I have had ugly poohies" my mom asked me then "how ugly were they" and I didn´t know what to respond to.. :-\

In my teen age I used to give the excuse to my parents that I had to pooh,to be alone in the bathroom and well it was 5 vs 1 ,since I ve always been a little randy ,there were days that I went to the bath 3 times and my family started to suspect ,I remember they started making
    catchy
    :

Nowadays the poohie thing is much more boring ,the only brigth spot here could be the "I don´t pooh stuff" of some girls I have known in my life,as a matter of fact I ve never seen a woman farting neither ,Do women fart too ?
    ???

Sorry I gotta go to lunch I ll keep with this "poohie post this afternoon
    :

I hope you share your poohie moments with us too.

Yours truly,El.
    Get married, EV...you will find out the truth just as soon as you put the ring on her finger!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast