Page 60 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a dump.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Taking a dump.

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I got caught in the woods one day without my emergency roll.

Had to sacrifice both legs of my boxers.

You should have seen the look on Wildwomans face when she did the laundry on that load.

Boxers weren't boxers anymore.

;D
    Hopefully it wasn't the big 'ol corn fed turd variety, partially liquefied by drinking mass quantities of "The Beast".

I would have just left the sons of a bitches out in the woods........ but that's just me.
    It took the fronts of both legs to clean things up.

Additionally, its obvious you've never worn briar pants.
    Gotta have something around the boys or chaffing will occur after just a few minutes of busting brush.
    ;D
    I've worn Carharts brush pants before, if that's what you're refering to, but I've always worn a pair of jeans under them as well, not just underwear.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

You should have seen the look on Wildwomans face when she did the laundry on that load.

;D
    Hopefully it wasn't the big 'ol corn fed turd variety, partially liquefied by drinking mass quantities of "The Beast".

I would have just left the sons of a bitches out in the woods........ but that's just me.

Gotta have something around the boys or chaffing will occur after just a few minutes of busting brush.
    ;D
    I've worn Carharts brush pants before, if that's what you're refering to, but I've always worn a pair of jeans under them as well, not just underwear.
    Its way to hot to wear Jeans under them.
    Sometimes some longjohns but normally just the boxers and a good pair of socks.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

;D
    Not up here.

Why didn't you just use your sox & then take them & slap the shit out of them up against a tree?

Stinky feet seems to be a more viable option than a shity smelling groin.

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=16538.msg716150#msg716150 date=1201891437]

;D

;D
    Not up here.

Why didn't you just use your sox & then take them & slap the pooh out of them up against a tree?

[/quote]
    I'm standing in the middle of a briar thicket. Last thing I'm doing is taking my boots off.
    Goal was to limit skin exposure to the barest of minumums.

You gotta come run dogs one season to really understand it.
    I actually hated it the first 3 or 4 years.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=16538.msg716822#msg716822 date=1202023183]

;D

;D
    Not up here.

Why didn't you just use your sox & then take them & slap the pooh out of them up against a tree?

[/quote]
    I'm standing in the middle of a briar thicket. Last thing I'm doing is taking my boots off.

;D
    [/quote]

So let me get this straight, instead of exposing your feet & buttox to the briars, you exposed your legs, buttox & dallywacker to it by taking off your pants & boxers & stood there butt naked in the briars from the waist down, except for your boots & sox?

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=16538.msg716841#msg716841 date=1202033104]

;D

;D
    Not up here.

[/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

So let me get this straight, instead of exposing your feet & buttox to the briars, you exposed your legs, buttox & dallywacker to it by taking off your pants & boxers & stood there butt naked in the briars from the waist down, except for your boots & sox?
    [/quote]
    Pants come down to the knees (has to happen to dump) after stomping some briars down.
    Squat, crap. Knife comes out and cuts legs off of boxers.

Yup.
    Pretty much thats how it happend.

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=16538.msg716890#msg716890 date=1202047377]

;D

;D
    Not up here.

[/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Pants come down to the knees (has to happen to dump) after stomping some briars down.

Yup.
    [/quote]

Ah! You cut the legs off of them with a knife. You should have been more clear about that. I was under the impression you took them completely off, wiped your ass on the legs & put them back on.

Perhaps a second, emergency pair of boxers is in order.

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=16538.msg716959#msg716959 date=1202054218]

;D

;D
    Not up here.

[/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yup.
    [/quote]

Ah! You cut the legs off of them with a knife. You should have been more clear about that. I was under the impression you took them completely off, wiped your jiggly butt on the legs & put them back on.

[/quote]
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I think I said Wildwoman was confused about the legs being cut out of them in my original post.

Regardless (Ir-regardless), she was pretty confused when she saw them.

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=16538.msg716970#msg716970 date=1202054778]

;D

;D
    Not up here.

[/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yup.
    [/quote]

Ah! You cut the legs off of them with a knife. You should have been more clear about that. I was under the impression you took them completely off, wiped your jiggly butt on the legs & put them back on.

[/quote]
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I think I said Wildwoman was confused about the legs being cut out of them in my original post.

[/quote]

LOL, No!

This was your original post...

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Reading just that I assumed you wiped your ass with the boxers, put them back on & WW was shocked to see the shit stains on the boxer legs when she did the laundry.

Knowing what I know now, why in God's name would you throw a pair of boxers in the wash that had the legs cut off to wear again another day?

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=16538.msg716973#msg716973 date=1202054910]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=16538.msg716970#msg716970 date=1202054778]

;D

;D
    Not up here.

[/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yup.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

[/quote]

LOL, No!

This was your original post...

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Reading just that I assumed you wiped your jiggly butt with the boxers, put them back on & WW was shocked to see the pooh stains on the boxer legs when she did the laundry.

Knowing what I know now, why in God's name would you throw a pair of boxers in the wash that had the legs cut off to wear again another day?
    [/quote]
    When I undress in the camper after a hard day of hunting, a long evening of drinking I usually just windup with a ball of dirty laundry that gets home to the porch.

Wildwoman takes it from there.

Page 60 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast