Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 965

Thread: Taking a dump.

  1. #501
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "zindulee" wrote:
    www.mrpoop.com


    Not for the squeamish.....
    :-X
    OMG! They have a featured poop section!

    Do you have that saved as one of your favorites?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #502
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "singersp" wrote:
    "zindulee" wrote:
    www.mrpoop.com


    Not for the squeamish.....
    :-X
    OMG! They have a featured poop section!

    Do you have that saved as one of your favorites?
    they even have a 'featured poop' section.
    I'm sure there are some on here that could take the title, extra points if your intestines are included in the dump.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #503
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Taking a dump.

    For those mornings when you can't get enough tp


  4. #504
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "zindulee" wrote:
    www.mrpoop.com


    Not for the squeamish.....
    :-X
    OMG! They have a featured poop section!

    Do you have that saved as one of your favorites?
    they even have a 'featured poop' section.
    I'm sure there are some on here that could take the title, extra points if your intestines are included in the dump.
    I have absolutely no response to that.
    I can't believe I even clicked the link... Wow...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #505
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Taking a dump.


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #506
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Taking a dump.

    I was at this boy scout event last night and this dude took a serious dump, I went into the can and my eyes actually started to water.
    One of the kids went in there and chirped, then it started a chain reaction of chirping.
    Three of the kids were chirping in the can during this break due to one guy's dump.

    I have to find out what he ate.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #507
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I was at this boy scout event last night and this dude took a serious dump, I went into the can and my eyes actually started to water.
    One of the kids went in there and chirped, then it started a chain reaction of chirping.
    Three of the kids were chirping in the can during this break due to one guy's dump.

    I have to find out what he ate.
    Three year old girls scout cookies.

  8. #508
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "zindulee" wrote:
    www.mrpoop.com


    Not for the squeamish.....
    :-X
    OMG! They have a featured poop section!

    Do you have that saved as one of your favorites?
    they even have a 'featured poop' section.
    I'm sure there are some on here that could take the title, extra points if your intestines are included in the dump.
    I have absolutely no response to that.
    I can't believe I even clicked the link... Wow...
    I read all the comments about how bad this was....and than still clicked on the link.....damn...what was I thinking

  9. #509
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: Taking a dump.

    i love pooping on government time. my craps at work are never during my break. eat that tax payers
    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #510
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "gregair13" wrote:
    i love pooping on government time. my craps at work are never during my break. eat that tax payers
    Shit, are craps taken in the workplace generally viewed as something that should be taken when one is one break?

    If so, I'm unintentionally robbing my company blind.

Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Man bitten in nutsack by snake while taking a dump
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 04:01 AM
  2. Dump McHale NOW!!!
    By oaklandzoo24 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM
  3. Post Dump--Stand or sit?
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:04 PM
  4. Dump Preparation-The pre-dump ritual.
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 06:38 AM
  5. If we draft a RB, who do we dump?
    By HarrisonB57 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •