Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 965

Thread: Taking a dump.

  1. #381
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I took 4 dumps Friday.
    No joke.

    Then Saturday morning, I thought I broke my friends toilet.
    Four flushes later, everything was fine.


    I think I'm going to go take a dump now, lunch is starting to catch up with me.
    My 3-year-old daughter had 3 poos yesterday....I was so proud of her.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #382
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Taking a dump.

    This is all you have in the Philippines..............do the math!

    It might be one of the reasons I take a daily dump in the good 'ol USA & only took 4 dumps the whole 18 days I was there.



    [img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Toilet_Bowl.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #383
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "singersp" wrote:
    This is all you have in the Philippines..............do the math!

    It might be one of the reasons I take a daily dump in the good 'ol USA & only took 4 dumps the whole 18 days I was there.

    Nice choices, squat or fall in.
    :-X

  4. #384
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    This is all you have in the Philippines..............do the math!

    It might be one of the reasons I take a daily dump in the good 'ol USA & only took 4 dumps the whole 18 days I was there.

    Nice choices, squat or fall in.
    :-X
    Or lean up against a banana, mango or coconut tree in the mountains with a roll of T.P.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #385
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    This is all you have in the Philippines..............do the math!

    It might be one of the reasons I take a daily dump in the good 'ol USA & only took 4 dumps the whole 18 days I was there.

    Nice choices, squat or fall in.
    :-X
    Or lean up against a banana, mango or coconut tree in the mountains with a roll of T.P.
    I think I will stick to the good ole USA

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  6. #386
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Taking a dump.

    Hmmm...
    I just consumed a big bowl of Top Ramen with Galena Canning Company Blasting Sauce (great pooh!) and now sense a pressure build up in my gut.
    Oh, oh...

    I sense a HUGE Hillary is crowning...

    Where's the thunder jug!?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  7. #387
    Creep's Avatar
    Creep is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    343

    Re: Taking a dump.

    Guys,.. C'mon!!! I'm44 yrs. old, I still crap once a day ,....Every morn,
    just after my first cup of joe ...It's NOT a problem yet....BTW,
    I sit, lean right and wipe with my left....AND I JUst wake up once to pee..Peeps in your 40's,...where to ya's stand....(or squat)??
    ds
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

  8. #388
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Taking a dump.

    [img width=400 height=300]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Dump1.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #389
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Taking a dump.

    [img width=400 height=300]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Dump2.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #390
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Taking a dump.

    [img width=400 height=272]http://i.timeinc.net/popsci/images/h20/how1204_outhouse485x330.jpg[/img]

Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Man bitten in nutsack by snake while taking a dump
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 04:01 AM
  2. Dump McHale NOW!!!
    By oaklandzoo24 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM
  3. Post Dump--Stand or sit?
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:04 PM
  4. Dump Preparation-The pre-dump ritual.
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 06:38 AM
  5. If we draft a RB, who do we dump?
    By HarrisonB57 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •