Page 31 of 97 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 965

Thread: Taking a dump.

  1. #301
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "Acumen" wrote:



    [img width=366 height=523]http://www.cabinas.net/humor/raras/para_robocop.jpg[/img]
    What to use when Preparation H isn't enough.

  2. #302
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Taking a dump.

    I really have to take a dump right now, but can't because I'm working lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #303
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I really have to take a dump right now, but can't because I'm working lol
    : Yeah your really working hard!

    I can tell by the number of posts you recently made.


    ;D

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #304
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I really have to take a dump right now, but can't because I'm working lol

  5. #305
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I really have to take a dump right now, but can't because I'm working lol
    : Yeah your really working hard!

    I can tell by the number of posts you recently made.


    ;D

    Now I never claimed to be working hard, I just am physically here and unable to use the facility because the moment I sit down then the d@mn door chime will chime and I will have to get up and go help a customer. So it really isn't worth it because I will be off in 15 minutes and can go home and get it done uninterupted!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  6. #306
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I really have to take a dump right now, but can't because I'm working lol
    : Yeah your really working hard!

    I can tell by the number of posts you recently made.


    ;D



    Now I never claimed to be working hard, I just am physically here and unable to use the facility because the moment I sit down then the d@mn door chime will chime and I will have to get up and go help a customer. So it really isn't worth it because I will be off in 15 minutes and can go home and get it done uninterupted!

    ??? I thought you were a teacher?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #307
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Taking a dump.

    he also works at a liquer(sp) store.

  8. #308
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I really have to take a dump right now, but can't because I'm working lol
    : Yeah your really working hard!

    I can tell by the number of posts you recently made.


    ;D



    Now I never claimed to be working hard, I just am physically here and unable to use the facility because the moment I sit down then the d@mn door chime will chime and I will have to get up and go help a customer. So it really isn't worth it because I will be off in 15 minutes and can go home and get it done uninterupted!

    ??? I thought you were a teacher?

    Yeah, I have a multitude of jobs. Tonight is my "work at the liquor store" night. Last night it was "announce the varsity basketball game" night. Tomorrow is the "supervise middle school wrestling" and then "work at the liquor store night." Friday is back to "announce the varsity basketball game" night. Coming soon "coach girls softball" months. Then "coach boys baseball" months (luckily that season is during the "THANK GOD I HAVE THE SUMMER OFF FROM TEACHING" months).

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  9. #309
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "Acumen" wrote:



    [img width=366 height=523]http://www.cabinas.net/humor/raras/para_robocop.jpg[/img]
    Ah. I see you found a picture of the toilet paper they use where I work. Fun Stuff. What's really great is when you have to take a dump first thing in the morning and then work the rest of the day with chapass.

  10. #310
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "The" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:



    [img width=366 height=523]http://www.cabinas.net/humor/raras/para_robocop.jpg[/img]
    Ah. I see you found a picture of the toilet paper they use where I work. Fun Stuff. What's really great is when you have to take a dump first thing in the morning and then work the rest of the day with chapass.
    I think that's why your called The dropper !
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Similar Threads

  1. Man bitten in nutsack by snake while taking a dump
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 04:01 AM
  2. Dump McHale NOW!!!
    By oaklandzoo24 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM
  3. Post Dump--Stand or sit?
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:04 PM
  4. Dump Preparation-The pre-dump ritual.
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 06:38 AM
  5. If we draft a RB, who do we dump?
    By HarrisonB57 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •