Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a dump.

Del Rio Guest

Re: Taking a dump.

"Prophet" wrote:
    Yesterday I was in rural Mississippi and stopped by a gas station/diner/general store to take a dump.
    The gal gave me a key to the restroom and it was an old 20 X 20'shed that they used to store their supplies with a toilet in the middle of the room.
    There was a small meandering path to the toilet and it was surrounded with everything from twinkies to cleaning supplies to hardware with the toilet being in the dead center of a windowless room with a light bulb (15 watt) dangling from a cord that hung 4' off the ground.
    I was right in the middle of the dump and the old lady that ran the store came into the shed to get a box of nails that was right next to the toilet.
    After walking down the meandering path she said, don't mind me, just need to pick up a box of nails for a customer.
    She also said, I raised six boys, so no need to be embarrased...as she exited the shed she asked if I wanted the door closed.
    That was a nice dump.
    Not the most relaxing, but memorable.
    You are truly a master dumper. I would have puckered and even after she had left I would not be able to proceed.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

I would never have guessed a man could be a shy crapper.

I have had discussions with my children while vacating my bowels. You know, the kind that can't wait, like "how does this outfit look" and "can you sign this paper for school"? Frankly, I think there is a kid magnet in my butt that goes off when my pants drop below my knees.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Freya" wrote:
    I would never have guessed a man could be a shy crapper.

I have had discussions with my children while vacating my bowels. You know, the kind that can't wait, like "how does this outfit look" and "can you sign this paper for school"? Frankly, I think there is a kid magnet in my butt that goes off when my pants drop below my knees.
    ??? That's odd. My kids never wanted to come near me when I was taking a dump.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Yesterday I was in rural Mississippi and stopped by a gas station/diner/general store to take a dump.
    The gal gave me a key to the restroom and it was an old 20 X 20'shed that they used to store their supplies with a toilet in the middle of the room.
    There was a small meandering path to the toilet and it was surrounded with everything from twinkies to cleaning supplies to hardware with the toilet being in the dead center of a windowless room with a light bulb (15 watt) dangling from a cord that hung 4' off the ground.
    I was right in the middle of the dump and the old lady that ran the store came into the shed to get a box of nails that was right next to the toilet.
    After walking down the meandering path she said, don't mind me, just need to pick up a box of nails for a customer.
    She also said, I raised six boys, so no need to be embarrased...as she exited the shed she asked if I wanted the door closed.
    That was a nice dump.
    The best dumps I've ever had have been in the port-a-potties outside Bristol Motor Speedway.
    Sometimes, when I travel, my timing gets thrown off and it takes a couple days for things to work themselves out.
    Those 7am Sunday morning cleansings (which is the best time to hit the port-a-potties as they were cleaned out over night) leave me dancing all the way back to my car.

Just remember to always carry your own TP.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Christie is offline Starter

"Prophet" wrote:
    That was a nice dump.
    Wel Prophet at least the site of the wang didn't scare her off.
    but i suppose she told stories about it all day long to the customers.
    hopefully its a good story and not a bad one!lol have to give you some crap (no pun intended) on this subject!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Christie" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    That was a nice dump.
    hopefully its a good story and not a bad one!lol have to give you some crap (no pun intended) on this subject!
    It probably was a short story.
    ;D

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"singersp" wrote:
    "Christie" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    That was a nice dump.
    It probably was a short story.
    ;D

lol.....now that's not very nice singer!! It is funny, just not very nice!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    That was a nice dump.
    The best dumps I've ever had have been in the port-a-potties outside Bristol Motor Speedway.
    Sometimes, when I travel, my timing gets thrown off and it takes a couple days for things to work themselves out.
    Those 7am Sunday morning cleansings (which is the best time to hit the port-a-potties as they were cleaned out over night) leave me dancing all the way back to my car.

Just remember to always carry your own TP.

=Z=
    LOL!
    I hear that.
    I travel all the time for work and I'm normaly extremely regular.
    You know I get to work, turn on my light, then proceed
    to the bathroom for 10 minutes of rest and relaxation.
    Its the only way I can get my day started.
    When I'm on the road however, I may go all five business days, then come home and spend the weekend on the crapper.
    I live for this sh!t.

Einar is offline Rookie

I read the sports page, do a crossword puzzle, contemplate the universe or try to figure out what I had for dinner the night before.

Skol long, relaxing shats!
    I was brain-washed as a child into becoming a Viking fan in Ohio of all places.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Einar" wrote:
    I read the sports page, do a crossword puzzle, contemplate the universe or try to figure out what I had for dinner the night before.

Skol long, relaxing shats!
    The stall in the mens room at my office has a Soduku book on top of the toilet tank.
    Oh the joys it brings to all.
    Its so nasty though if you really think about it.
    Who knows how many guys sit there droppin a duece, holding that same pen.
    yuck.

Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast