Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a dump.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Taking a dump.

this thread is funny.

I am in there three minutes tops, so I don't do a think while I am taking a turd.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Usually I read SI or ESPN the mag or do crossword puzzles. Depends on how long it takes! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Don't you hate it though.. when it ALL doesn't come out and a small portion of it is jammed.. you continue to try to pinch it out but it's just so g0damn stubborn it refuses to free itself..............

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

im about due to take one. ill get back to you
    We're bringing purple back.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Don't you hate it though.. when it ALL doesn't come out and a small portion of it is jammed.. you continue to try to pinch it out but it's just so g0damn stubborn it refuses to free itself..............

Shocking that this post is from demonic!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Prophet Guest

Just had a bad dump. Ruth, the janitorette, walked into the can without knowing anyone was in there or announcing her presence. She pulled open the stall where I was going and ruined the moment. Man, how embarrassing. I'm not sure if I was more embarrassed or she was. I wonder if she'll still show up at ~4:30 to empty the trash in my office. Not one of my better dumps.

Del Rio Guest

That's nothing..........

There is a lady at my mother in laws work her name is Deloris, she is rather LARGE. She pushes 325. I guess one day she was in the john and my mother in law was in the one next to her. All of a sudden you hear this CRACK!!! To make a long and funny as hell story short and to the point, she leaned forward to clean up and broke the toilet off the wall, spraying water and got knows what everywhere. She just kept yelling Mother******* I broke the porcelin!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    That's nothing..........

There is a lady at my mother in laws work her name is Deloris, she is rather LARGE. She pushes 325. I guess one day she was in the john and my mother in law was in the one next to her. All of a sudden you hear this CRACK!!! To make a long and funny as hell story short and to the point, she leaned forward to clean up and broke the toilet off the wall, spraying water and got knows what everywhere. She just kept yelling Mother******* I broke the porcelin!!!
    OMG...that is so hilarious! I cannot stop laughing!

Prophet Guest

Man, that is funny as hell. Makes me feel better, not so bad after all.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Just had a bad dump. Ruth, the janitorette, walked into the can without knowing anyone was in there or announcing her presence. She pulled open the stall where I was going and ruined the moment. Man, how embarrassing. I'm not sure if I was more embarrassed or she was. I wonder if she'll still show up at ~4:30 to empty the trash in my office. Not one of my better dumps.
    :shock: :sign5: :laughing3: ottytrain5: :read: :bum:

Did she see your weewee? If she was impressed, then she may not only come in to empty the trash, but to also haul your ashes! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast