Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 965

Thread: Taking a dump.

  1. #121
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Taking a dump.

    lmao 16 inches!! DEar lord!!!

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  2. #122
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Taking a dump.

    :roll: :roll: :roll:

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  3. #123
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: Taking a dump.

    I can't believe this thread is still going...

    Speaking of going, I have to go dump now.....Later...


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #124
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "Mr Anderson" wrote:
    I don't read when I pinch a loaf.
    I just launch the missile and get out of there.

    And I drop huge missiles, like gigantic, I usually go once a day, and it's honestly, and this may sound strange. I take huge huge poohies, like 16 inches - 2 feet long sometimes, and like an inch or inch and a half in diameter.

    They're huge.

    Edit: Lol, just in case you wanted to know.
    :shock: What do you do, measure them! :lol: J/K Mr. A

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #125
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Taking a dump.

    I usually read a playboy or something. Sometimes I smoke and turn on the radio. Sometimes I go in there for the mission and it doesnt get accomplished. I usually dont have that problem after White Castle or Taco Bell though.

  6. #126
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "coreyd" wrote:
    I usually read a playboy and spank it. Sometimes I smoke and turn on the radio. Sometimes I go in there for the mission and it doesnt get accomplished. I usually dont have that problem after White Castle or Taco Bell though.
    TMI, corey, TMI!!! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #127
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    I usually read a playboy and spank it. Sometimes I smoke and turn on the radio. Sometimes I go in there for the mission and it doesnt get accomplished. I usually dont have that problem after White Castle or Taco Bell though.
    TMI, corey, TMI!!! :razz:
    DUDE...THAT WAS A CHEAP SHOT!! AND JUST FOR THE RECORD...HE ADDED SPANK IT TO THE QUOTE!!

  8. #128
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "coreyd" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    I usually read a playboy and spank it. Sometimes I smoke and turn on the radio. Sometimes I go in there for the mission and it doesnt get accomplished. I usually dont have that problem after White Castle or Taco Bell though.
    TMI, corey, TMI!!! :razz:
    DUDE...THAT WAS A CHEAP SHOT!! AND JUST FOR THE RECORD...HE ADDED SPANK IT TO THE QUOTE!!
    Who...ME??? I would NEVER do that!!! MMWWUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #129
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Taking a dump.

    That was good. I am sitting here in class and when I read that I busted out laughing. The rest of the class thinks I am a window licker now. Thanks.

  10. #130
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Taking a dump.

    "coreyd" wrote:
    That was good. I am sitting here in class and when I read that I busted out laughing. The rest of the class thinks I am a window licker now. Thanks.
    My work here is done!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Man bitten in nutsack by snake while taking a dump
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 04:01 AM
  2. Dump McHale NOW!!!
    By oaklandzoo24 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM
  3. Post Dump--Stand or sit?
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:04 PM
  4. Dump Preparation-The pre-dump ritual.
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 06:38 AM
  5. If we draft a RB, who do we dump?
    By HarrisonB57 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •