Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a dump.

Prophet Guest

Re: Taking a dump.

I was reading through theGuide to taking a dump at work and notice an omission. They mentioned the 'Walk of Shame':

Walk of Shame -- Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk-up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist.
    but what about the times you go in for a quick whiz after someone else stunk it up and when you are leaving someone entering assumes you were the person that stunk it up. A 'walk of shame' that isn't even yours.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

http://www.zippyvideos.com/9967768383188706/larry_home_depot/

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Click here for Daddy cut the big one.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Prophet Guest

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    Click here for Daddy cut the big one.
    lmao, good one FV.

Speaking of dumps, I had a fireball this morning. I made some salsa for the games last weekend with habenero peppers. I probably ate about a 1/2 lb of peppers. I swear they burn more coming out then going in. I now have a fire extinguisher next to the can.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    What do you do when you're taking a dump? Just curious.

I usually read National Geographic or an Atlas or a Novel.
    Most of the time my focuse is just letting it all out.. then when the stool hits the water it splashes and hits me in the åss.. I really hate that.

Prophet Guest

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    What do you do when you're taking a dump? Just curious.

I usually read National Geographic or an Atlas or a Novel.
    Most of the time my focuse is just letting it all out.. then when the stool hits the water it splashes and hits me in the åss.. I really hate that.
    No doubt. The trick is to have a long dump and ease it into the water.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    I was reading through theGuide to taking a dump at work and notice an omission. They mentioned the 'Walk of Shame':

Walk of Shame -- Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk-up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist.
    but what about the times you go in for a quick whiz after someone else stunk it up and when you are leaving someone entering assumes you were the person that stunk it up. A 'walk of shame' that isn't even yours.
    LOL This reminds me of a time I went in to a shops toilet to pee, unfortunately the last occupant had left a "present" at the bottom of the bowl. After taking a leak and flushing our brown friend was still in attendence...
    Now heres the real stinker, as I open the door to leave there is a guy waiting to go in after me :shock:
    At this point I seriously considered saying look dude what you are about to witness in there had nothing to do with me, but choose just to get the hell out ASAP instead.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Our brown friend was still attendance, lmao... it won't die.. it won't die!

Prophet Guest

"scottishvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

LOL This reminds me of a time I went in to a shops toilet to pee, unfortunately the last occupant had left a "present" at the bottom of the bowl. After taking a leak and flushing our brown friend was still in attendence...
    Now heres the real stinker, as I open the door to leave there is a guy waiting to go in after me :shock:
    At this point I seriously considered saying look dude what you are about to witness in there had nothing to do with me, but choose just to get the hell out ASAP instead.
    Now that is funny. The walk of shame can be harsh.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

You think you guys have it bad with being embarrased with brown things in the bowl? A tampax in the bowl that doesn't go down is embarrassing too!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast