Page 1 of 26 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 253
  1. #1
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    take this boredom!


    Rules: One person posts a word or name, and the next person needs to post a word or name relating to the previous word/name.







    Example:
    Person 1 - Drink
    Person 2 - Milk
    Person 3 - Dairy

    first name: jerimiah johnson
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: take this boredom!

    "mr.woo" wrote:


    Rules: One person posts a word or name, and the next person needs to post a word or name relating to the previous word/name.








    Example:
    Person 1 - Drink
    Person 2 - Milk
    Person 3 - Dairy

    first name: jerimiah johnson
    mountainman

  3. #3
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: take this boredom!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:


    Rules: One person posts a word or name, and the next person needs to post a word or name relating to the previous word/name.








    Example:
    Person 1 - Drink
    Person 2 - Milk
    Person 3 - Dairy

    first name: jerimiah johnson
    mountainman
    jerimiah johson. oops crap uhh west virginia


    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  4. #4
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: take this boredom!

    oh mr woo. you and your crazy ideas
    We're bringing purple back.

  5. #5
    Creep's Avatar
    Creep is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    343

    Re: take this boredom!

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:


    Rules: One person posts a word or name, and the next person needs to post a word or name relating to the previous word/name.








    Example:
    Person 1 - Drink
    Person 2 - Milk
    Person 3 - Dairy

    first name: jerimiah johnson
    mountainman
    jerimiah johson. oops crap uhh west virginia


    Inbred
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

  6. #6
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: take this boredom!

    hill billy
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  7. #7
    nickbo's Avatar
    nickbo is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    69

    Re: take this boredom!

    mr. woo
    All you need to be a successful coach is a patient wife, a loyal dog and a good quarterback, not necessarily in that order. - Bud Grant

  8. #8
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: take this boredom!

    "nickbo" wrote:
    mr. woo
    well played young sir. well played
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  9. #9
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: take this boredom!

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "nickbo" wrote:
    mr. woo
    well played young sir. well played

  10. #10
    nickbo's Avatar
    nickbo is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    69

    Re: take this boredom!

    So is woo
    ;D
    All you need to be a successful coach is a patient wife, a loyal dog and a good quarterback, not necessarily in that order. - Bud Grant

Page 1 of 26 123 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Primetime Boredom
    By DeathtoDenny in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 02:57 PM
  2. Boredom, revenge and the other 235 reasons to have sex
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 12:27 PM
  3. 100-year-old Briton keeps on working 'to avoid boredom'
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 08:40 PM
  4. falling behind on the games for the offseason boredom sorry
    By thetrenches68OL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 11:07 PM
  5. A Cure for Offseason Boredom (for intellectual folks)
    By BBQ Platypus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 04:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •