Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: suspended!

  1. #11
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: suspended!

    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    almost everyone in my entire school is getting a good laugh out of it, so i don't care.

    i think also has something to do with me stating multiple times that all fatchicks should slim down or we should kill them, because they're hard too look at.
    Wow, that's nice of you. :roll:

  2. #12
    Prophet Guest

    Re: suspended!

    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    almost everyone in my entire school is getting a good laugh out of it, so i don't care.

    i think also has something to do with me stating multiple times that all fatchicks should slim down or we should kill them, because they're hard too look at.
    Congratulations. Blatant admission of your ignorance is the first step in improving your character. The young woman probably has a Dylan tune going through her head:

    You got a lotta nerve
    To say you are my friend
    When I was down
    You just stood there grinning

    You got a lotta nerve
    To say you got a helping hand to lend
    You just want to be on
    The side that's winning

    You say I let you down
    You know it's not like that
    If you're so hurt
    Why then don't you show it

    You say you lost your faith
    But that's not where it's at
    You had no faith to lose
    And you know it

    I know the reason
    That you talk behind my back
    I used to be among the crowd
    You're in with

    Do you take me for such a fool
    To think I'd make contact
    With the one who tries to hide
    What he don't know to begin with

    You see me on the street
    You always act surprised
    You say, "How are you?" "Good luck"
    But you don't mean it

    When you know as well as me
    You'd rather see me paralyzed
    Why don't you just come out once
    And scream it

    No, I do not feel that good
    When I see the heartbreaks you embrace
    If I was a master thief
    Perhaps I'd rob them

    And now I know you're dissatisfied
    With your position and your place
    Don't you understand
    It's not my problem

    I wish that for just one time
    You could stand inside my shoes
    And just for that one moment
    I could be you

    Yes, I wish that for just one time
    You could stand inside my shoes
    You'd know what a drag it is
    To see you

  3. #13
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: suspended!

    My wife got susspended one day from high school for throwing a condom on the gym floor during a pep rally. Don't make fun of fat people, you will be fat someday. Eh.

  4. #14
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: suspended!

    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    ok, this is a funny story of why i'm currently suspended from school.


    it all started yesterday at a school assembly. winnipeg is a city in the prairie so for some reason the speaker at the assembly asked people in the crowd to yell out if they lived on a farm(which i don't).

    so this really fat ugly girl behind me starts screaming when they say this. my first instinct was to say " I can tell!!!"

    apparently i said this incredbly load and made the fat chick cry, so i had to go see the principal.

    there the principal asked me what i meant by this, and i for some reason told him that i said that because she's fat. apparently he didn't find that funny. after reffering to her as "the fat chick" while discussing the situation some more the principal had enough of it and suspended me for 1 day. i find that harsh considering she is fat, but apparetly there a 0 tolerance rule.

    well thats my day yesterday! i'll be back in school tomorow though
    That is weak. Only a guy with the smarts of an ant would think that was funny. Get some self esteem and quick picking on others.

  5. #15
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: suspended!

    Get used to it! :wink:

  6. #16
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: suspended!

    "Webby" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    ok, this is a funny story of why i'm currently suspended from school.


    it all started yesterday at a school assembly. winnipeg is a city in the prairie so for some reason the speaker at the assembly asked people in the crowd to yell out if they lived on a farm(which i don't).

    so this really fat ugly girl behind me starts screaming when they say this. my first instinct was to say " I can tell!!!"

    apparently i said this incredbly load and made the fat chick cry, so i had to go see the principal.

    there the principal asked me what i meant by this, and i for some reason told him that i said that because she's fat. apparently he didn't find that funny. after reffering to her as "the fat chick" while discussing the situation some more the principal had enough of it and suspended me for 1 day. i find that harsh considering she is fat, but apparetly there a 0 tolerance rule.

    well thats my day yesterday! i'll be back in school tomorow though
    That is weak. Only a guy with the smarts of an ant would think that was funny. Get some self esteem and quick picking on others.
    i'm on my highschool football, so everybody thought it was funny

  7. #17
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: suspended!

    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    ok, this is a funny story of why i'm currently suspended from school.


    it all started yesterday at a school assembly. winnipeg is a city in the prairie so for some reason the speaker at the assembly asked people in the crowd to yell out if they lived on a farm(which i don't).

    so this really fat ugly girl behind me starts screaming when they say this. my first instinct was to say " I can tell!!!"

    apparently i said this incredbly load and made the fat chick cry, so i had to go see the principal.

    there the principal asked me what i meant by this, and i for some reason told him that i said that because she's fat. apparently he didn't find that funny. after reffering to her as "the fat chick" while discussing the situation some more the principal had enough of it and suspended me for 1 day. i find that harsh considering she is fat, but apparetly there a 0 tolerance rule.

    well thats my day yesterday! i'll be back in school tomorow though
    That is weak. Only a guy with the smarts of an ant would think that was funny. Get some self esteem and quick picking on others.
    i'm on my highschool football, so everybody thought it was funny
    Permanent records must not matter to you.

  8. #18
    Prophet Guest

    Re: suspended!

    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    i'm on my highschool football, so everybody thought it was funny
    Does that even make sense? It sure doesn't to me.

    You should apologize to the young woman and make a public apology to the school.

  9. #19
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: suspended!

    What is wrong with you? you absolutely deserved to get suspended!

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  10. #20
    Warp's Avatar
    Warp is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: suspended!

    "Webby" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    ok, this is a funny story of why i'm currently suspended from school.


    it all started yesterday at a school assembly. winnipeg is a city in the prairie so for some reason the speaker at the assembly asked people in the crowd to yell out if they lived on a farm(which i don't).

    so this really fat ugly girl behind me starts screaming when they say this. my first instinct was to say " I can tell!!!"

    apparently i said this incredbly load and made the fat chick cry, so i had to go see the principal.

    there the principal asked me what i meant by this, and i for some reason told him that i said that because she's fat. apparently he didn't find that funny. after reffering to her as "the fat chick" while discussing the situation some more the principal had enough of it and suspended me for 1 day. i find that harsh considering she is fat, but apparetly there a 0 tolerance rule.

    well thats my day yesterday! i'll be back in school tomorow though
    That is weak. Only a guy with the smarts of an ant would think that was funny. Get some self esteem and quick picking on others.
    I 100% agree with you webby. And YogidAbEAR you should be ashamed of yourself, your coming across as a complete A**hole. Not funny at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big Ben Suspended
    By ejmat in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:19 AM
  2. Edwards suspended
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 11:29 PM
  3. Moss suspended?
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 01:23 PM
  4. TO suspended for 4 games.
    By TMAC604 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 10:01 PM
  5. Whizzinator Suspended by NFL
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 05:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •