Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Caught Having Sex with 12-Year-Old Boy

[size=12pt]Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Caught Having Sex with 12-Year-Old Boy[/size]
    sportsp.com

Monday night Bar Refaeli was revealed to be the cover model for the 2009 “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit edition – the dream of every supermodel. But 24 hours later, her dream came crashing down as the cover was accused of having inappropriate sexual contact with a 12-year-old boy from Missouri.

Details are still coming out, but it seems a Missouri mother walked into her son’s bedroom Tuesday night and found her young son naked and writhing around with the Refaeli cover pressed against his crotch.

“Needless to say, the mother was horrified to witness this degrading act between her son and Refaeli and is pressing charges against this young, tanned, buxom, temptress,” said Joplin (Missouri) Police chief Cliff Bowman. “We have taken the cover into custody and are planning to question Ms. Refaeli directly for her role in this. We don’t know how they do things in New York City or Brazil or Sex Island or wherever it is she is from, but we don’t allow things like this to go unpunished in our town. Sex with minors is a serious crime.”

Chief Bowman is keeping the Rafaeli cover behind lock and key in his office.

“Not that it’s any consolation,” said the chief, “but I have discovered that she does not throw herself solely at young boys. She has also come on to me. I was staring the cover down, trying to intimidate it, and the next thing I knew she had gotten my pants down around my ankles.”

Thankfully, Bowman’s secretary overheard the commotion and burst into his office to break it up.

Refaeli says she will not speak to Joplin police, but didn’t quite express innocence in the case.

“It’s what comes with being a swimsuit model, especially when you get the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue,” she said. “You will be objected by and lusted over by young, pubescent boys. And it’s something you just have to give into. I am glad I shared that special moment with that little boy. Maybe 20 years from now when I’m old and wrinkled and washed-up in modeling, he’ll still think of me as hot. It’s the dream of every supermodel.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Caught Having Sex with 12-Year-Old Boy

After checking the source, I can lol.
    We're bringing purple back.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

lmao

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

eat some pickles

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

OMG you guys are so so bad LOL

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

This sounds pretty damn similar to another recent story coming out of Milwaukee;

[size=10pt]Sports Illustrated Cover Caught Having Sex with Marstc09[/size]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    This sounds pretty damn similar to another recent story coming out of Milwaukee;

[size=10pt]Sports Illustrated Cover Caught Having Sex with Marstc09[/size]

hahahaha!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

LMAO...
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Caught Having Sex with 12-Year-Old Boy[/size]
    sportsp.com

Monday night Bar Refaeli was revealed to be the cover model for the 2009 “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit edition – the dream of every supermodel. But 24 hours later, her dream came crashing down as the cover was accused of having inappropriate sexual contact with a 12-year-old boy from Missouri.

Details are still coming out, but it seems a Missouri mother walked into her son’s bedroom Tuesday night and found her young son naked and writhing around with the Refaeli cover pressed against his crotch.

“Needless to say, the mother was horrified to witness this degrading act between her son and Refaeli and is pressing charges against this young, tanned, buxom, temptress,” said Joplin (Missouri) Police chief Cliff Bowman. “We have taken the cover into custody and are planning to question Ms. Refaeli directly for her role in this. We don’t know how they do things in New York City or Brazil or Sex Island or wherever it is she is from, but we don’t allow things like this to go unpunished in our town. Sex with minors is a serious crime.”

Chief Bowman is keeping the Rafaeli cover behind lock and key in his office.

“Not that it’s any consolation,” said the chief, “but I have discovered that she does not throw herself solely at young boys. She has also come on to me. I was staring the cover down, trying to intimidate it, and the next thing I knew she had gotten my pants down around my ankles.”

Thankfully, Bowman’s secretary overheard the commotion and burst into his office to break it up.

Refaeli says she will not speak to Joplin police, but didn’t quite express innocence in the case.

“It’s what comes with being a swimsuit model, especially when you get the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue,” she said. “You will be objected by and lusted over by young, pubescent boys. And it’s something you just have to give into. I am glad I shared that special moment with that little boy. Maybe 20 years from now when I’m old and wrinkled and washed-up in modeling, he’ll still think of me as hot. It’s the dream of every supermodel.”
    Just wait until she finds him alone with his USB port

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

This is truly scary.
    Just yesterday, David came home from school and was acting kinda funny.
    I first noticed he was bent over and struggling to carry his backpack.
    It looked to me like he was trying to carry 200 lbs on his back.
    He went straight to his bedroom and closed the door.
    About a half hour later, I heard a hell of a commotion, coming from his room.
    I opened the door and to my disbelief, he was on the floor naked, and being gang raped by about 60 copies of Sports Illustrated ( swim suit issue )
    with Refaeli on the cover.
    I dove in to save my son and now keep all issue's locked up in my room under lock and key.

I'm struggling to decide if I should call the police or not, and press charges against the young lady...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast