Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57
  1. #1
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    So lil_miss_sixty....

    You have a boyfriend or anything?

    DaVike wanted me to ask you.


  2. #2
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: So lil_miss_sixty....

    awkward
    We're bringing purple back.

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: So lil_miss_sixty....

    why didn't davike ask?

  4. #4
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: So lil_miss_sixty....

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    why didn't davike ask?
    He has this phobia where every time he talks to girls he breaks out in a freakish sweat and pisses his pants.

  5. #5
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: So lil_miss_sixty....

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    why didn't davike ask?
    He has this phobia where every time he talks to girls he breaks out in a freakish sweat and pisses his pants.
    pics?
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #6
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: So lil_miss_sixty....

    "gregair13" wrote:
    awkward
    LMAO!!

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: So lil_miss_sixty....

    "baumy300" wrote:
    You have a boyfriend or anything?

    DaVike wanted me to ask you.

    Yes, she does...she originally came on here looking for tickets to the Vikes-Giants game so that she could treat her boyfriend to a game.
    Plus, I am pretty sure that she has a pic of them both together somewhere on here...either the
    Members Pics thread or maybe her Vikes Giants tix thread.

    Sorry, baumy...no dice.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: So lil_miss_sixty....

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    why didn't davike ask?
    He has this phobia where every time he talks to girls he breaks out in a freakish sweat and pisses his pants.
    pics?
    Yeah. I took this from the first time we hung out. Some girl he knew gave him a hug and he started stuttering and the next thing you know....

    Anyways, I cropped out his face to save the poor kid the embarrassment.


    [img width=450 height=600]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2703/davikeagainfm5.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: So lil_miss_sixty....

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    why didn't davike ask?
    He has this phobia where every time he talks to girls he breaks out in a freakish sweat and pisses his pants.
    pics?
    Yeah. I took this from the first time we hung out. Some girl he knew gave him a hug and he started stuttering and the next thing you know....

    Anyways, I cropped out his face to save the poor kid the embarrassment.


    [img width=450 height=600]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2703/davikeagainfm5.jpg[/img]
    Does he piss himself when he uses the peepholes in the women's bathrooms at his campground?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: So lil_miss_sixty....

    Miss Sixty is out of OUR league .But Cajun
    or C Mac don´t have boyfriend and they are hunger for love
    :-*
    El underdog.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •