Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    this themepark is bull, most themeparts let kids in free! lol..


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  2. #22
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I was in New York last week, and they have the National Museum of Sex there. There's a huge sign out front that reads something like:

    "No groping, stroking, touching or mounting the exhibits. Thank you."

    I wonder what the theme park policy is...
    You would think that they wouldn't have to tell anyone that...unless the exhibit was in Packer country that is! :lol:
    In Packer country they have that sign in the local zoos. :grin:

  3. #23
    thetrenches68OL's Avatar
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    658

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    think they will sell condoms in the bathrooms?
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided


    Hutch and K. Will baby

    sig by PurplePeopleEaters

  4. #24
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    I've got a feeling this theme park is going to be more like that Sex Education VR simulater that was on The Simpsons. I'm just gonna go to see the line of guys trying to get their sperm to the egg..

    Homer : Aah! Eh! Ovulate, damn you! Ovulate!

    Only to hear after a few seconds..

    Voice : You are out of sperm.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    Does it top "Sex World" in downtown Minneapolis ...........
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold



    Thanks to PPE for sig

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    Minneapolis has it's share of sleeze,,,,,
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold



    Thanks to PPE for sig

  7. #27
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    "scottishvike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I was in New York last week, and they have the National Museum of Sex there. There's a huge sign out front that reads something like:

    "No groping, stroking, touching or mounting the exhibits. Thank you."

    I wonder what the theme park policy is...
    You would think that they wouldn't have to tell anyone that...unless the exhibit was in Packer country that is! :lol:
    In Packer country they have that sign in the local zoos. :grin:
    :laughing3: :sign5:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #28
    VikingPatrick is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    136

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    Ah yes "Sex World"
    You know its a classy joint when you walk in and your greeted by the guy who mops the floor in the "peep show booth"
    Not a bad place indeed!! They have everything one needs for self gratification!!
    God know Ive dropped a dime or two in there!!
    To me...... thats "the happiest place on earth"
    When All else fails....at least theres Football. Beer, and Women (not necessarily in that order)

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    "VikingPatrick" wrote:
    Ah yes "Sex World"
    You know its a classy joint when you walk in and your greeted by the guy who mops the floor in the "peep show booth"
    Not a bad place indeed!! They have everything one needs for self gratification!!
    God know Ive dropped a dime or two in there!!
    To me...... thats "the happiest place on earth"
    You mean the guy in a slicker like the fella in "I Know What You Did Last Summer"....
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold



    Thanks to PPE for sig

  10. #30
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: A Sex Theme Park.. In London!

    "vikesoto" wrote:
    "VikingPatrick" wrote:
    Ah yes "Sex World"
    You know its a classy joint when you walk in and your greeted by the guy who mops the floor in the "peep show booth"
    Not a bad place indeed!! They have everything one needs for self gratification!!
    God know Ive dropped a dime or two in there!!
    To me...... thats "the happiest place on earth"
    You mean the guy in a slicker like the fella in "I Know What You Did Last Summer"....
    Except he is the star of the upcoming movie, "I Know What You Did In The Last Hour"... :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. New Viking Theme Song
    By billybob2 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:01 PM
  2. Theme Songs for PP.O Members
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 10:51 PM
  3. Name of TNT theme song?
    By vikes4lyfe in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 01:46 AM
  4. NFL on ABC (MNF) Theme Song
    By vikes4lyfe in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 07:52 AM
  5. New Theme Available
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 02:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •